England games

Mooner

Madrid scout quotes £100m for Kane blah blah.....biggrin.png

blah blah , 2 bob centre half for Spotland i take itclap2.gif

A win is a win rij....behave now....be next summer before the offer comes in....unless Soldado nicks his place of course! w00t.gif

Yes rij I am drinking....tongue.png

Typical bladdy injury count from an international. Welbeck, Sterling, Milner and Baines all crocked to one degree or another and miss the Italy friendly.

It's not as though they'd been playing Stoke for Chris'sake!

Reports suggesting Hodgson will play the clunky Phil Jones as a holding midfield when he has the accomplished Carrick as his disposal. If Carrick fit Man Yoo fans? If Carricks fit he'd actually play Jones in that role instead?

So, as i wait to see the England manager ignore Pochettino and gradually, in all probability burn out Harry Kane i'm left pondering just what a complete tool Hodgson is!

Reports suggesting Hodgson will play the clunky Phil Jones as a holding midfield when he has the accomplished Carrick as his disposal. If Carrick fit Man Yoo fans? If Carricks fit he'd actually play Jones in that role instead?

So, as i wait to see the England manager ignore Pochettino and gradually, in all probability burn out Harry Kane i'm left pondering just what a complete tool Hodgson is!

This post should be on the scousers thread! tongue.png

he is an appalling whopper.

Edited by StevieH

Well Marca has just given Kane a bugging up so RM clearly want to make Harry aware they know about him.

Ofcourse the young man has just started and shone for half a season and might need reminding of the treatment being given to Bale by Marca and elements of the Bernabeu faithful which is quite disgraceful, especially in mind of his first season with its telling contributions

Regardless, Kane won't be going anywhere for quite a while yet

Well Marca has just given Kane a bugging up so RM clearly want to make Harry aware they know about him.

Ofcourse the young man has just started and shone for half a season and might need reminding of the treatment being given to Bale by Marca and elements of the Bernabeu faithful which is quite disgraceful, especially in mind of his first season with its telling contributions

I think one more good season and Levy will look to cash in with the Arab or Spanish silly money.

As for Bale, he strikes me as someone who has quite thick skin.

biggrin.png

BSq3km4CYAAmJb6.jpg

Edited by Chicog

The thick skin probably derives from the 300k p/w contract. Ofcourse he also has some very solid backing from Florentino Perez which is rather important.

BTW Chicog, do you think little Jack's form would improve if Wnger suggested he switched to low tar fags? biggrin.png

£100m it will be then next summer....Levy will be rubbing his hands with glee.

The thick skin probably derives from the 300k p/w contract. Ofcourse he also has some very solid backing from Florentino Perez which is rather important.

BTW Chicog, do you think little Jack's form would improve if Wnger suggested he switched to low tar fags? biggrin.png

Him and Chezza are probably woodbine men.

• Like 1

he wont be going anywhere smokes, he's tottenham. But saying that so was Hoddle and i suppose the lure of champions lge may have a say

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

he wont be going anywhere smokes, he's tottenham. But saying that so was Hoddle and i suppose the lure of champions lge may have a say

IF he continues in this form form and IF he becomes as good as we hope he will, then yes, he will go because the likes of RM will make us another offer we can't refuse and we will thank Harry for paying for the new north stand.

However all this is a long way off and Harry Kane needs atleast another fifty matches to prove his long term potential and market value

• Like 1

yeah second season is always dificult his rise has been so rapid an average season could be seen as failure!

Edited by rijit

IF he continues in this form form and IF he becomes as good as we hope he will, then yes, he will go because the likes of RM will make us another offer we can't refuse and we will thank Harry for paying for the new north stand.

However all this is a long way off and Harry Kane needs atleast another fifty matches to prove his long term potential and market value

That'll be a result if Levy sticks to buying bricks n' mortar rather than portfolios of so-called promising football players with any passing windfall.

That'll be a result if Levy sticks to buying bricks n' mortar rather than portfolios of so-called promising football players with any passing windfall.

We can't afford to spend millions on buying in players. We have a stadium to build.

Fortunately we have a cop of excellent young academy players, some soon to be brought into the first team squad. Thats why the club invested 40m in the new academy and after a few years it looks like its starting the bear fruit. We can but keep our fingers crossed they will make the grade in the premier league.

BTW, you all might want to keep an eye on the name of a young seventeen year old going by the name of Cameron Carter-Vickers. He's really rather good as Radamel Falcao will testify to! thumbsup.gif

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1