Suspects in Koh Tao backpacker murders retract confessions, says official

webfact

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking .... The Foreign Office in London summon top Thai diplomat over Koh Tao murders.

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-29604685

Excellent news isn't it.

Hopefully this arrogant little third world country is finally being put in it's place.

During the last days of WW2, the Brits and the US jointly bombed the palace gardens in Bangkok.

This was a thank you for TH collaborating with Japan and a warning re violating treaty obligations in future.

The message is still clear. To all the paid cyber scouts and apologists. don`t F with the Brits.

JD & co are the sad conspiracy theorists. They think HMG. Myanamar, Australia, Amnesty Int, Andy Hall, Telegraph, Times, Mail, Mirror, Independent, Time Mag, BBC, Sky etc, even BKP, Khaosed. Nation are involved in a conspiracy to discredit the honest and hard working RTP and the noble, fair and transparent military regime,

People like jd, "You don`t want freedom, you don`t want justice, you just want someone to love."

Get a massage

I`m going further u/ground.

"As some day it may happen that a suspect must be found. I`ve got a little list (repeat)

of society offenders who might well be underground, and who never would be missed (repeat)"

Reichs Minister of Propaganda and National Enlightenment, be happy, join lady ruby.

Courts martial, appellant procedures, controlled by the good generals. Your ISOC bffs can try to track me, catch me if you can. The Truth is out. If you are a Brit, Lord Haw Haw comes to mind.

"The just man justices ,keeps grace that keeps all his goings graces."

or "By their fruits, ye shall know them."

Please show where I asserted any such thing.

Note-

There is no appellate process for courts martial.

2nd note -

Remember what happened to the last catch me if you can guy?

Interesting photo montage on CSI LA. It shows 4 photos. Two are still from the security cameras we've all seen (morning of murder), and two are NomSod (headman's son) relaxing - one of him standing and another sitting. In all four shots, it shows him with a gimpy left hand. In other words, his left hand is kept close to his belly. I don't know if he's got a physical oddity, but (to me) it's yet another bit of evidence (along with a heap of other evidence) that HE SHOULD BE THE PRIME SUSPECT.

jacky54, on 14 Oct 2014 - 04:11, said:

Anyone know why the UK inquests are not for 3 months, is that normal?

Yes, it is normal in the U.K. Inquests are always "opened" and immediately "adjourned" to some future date (not necessarily 3 months). It is done that way to gather all the necessary evidence. For example, the inquest on the U.K. tourist who died on Koh Tao on 1st January this year (which was ruled a suspicious death by the U.K. authorities) is not being held until December 2014.

• Like 2

IslandLover, on 14 Oct 2014 - 15:12, said:
jacky54, on 14 Oct 2014 - 04:11, said:jacky54, on 14 Oct 2014 - 04:11, said:

Anyone know why the UK inquests are not for 3 months, is that normal?

Yes, it is normal in the U.K. Inquests are always "opened" and immediately "adjourned" to some future date (not necessarily 3 months). It is done that way to gather all the necessary evidence. For example, the inquest on the U.K. tourist who died on Koh Tao on 1st January this year (which was ruled a suspicious death by the U.K. authorities) is not being held until December 2014.

The following from Wikipedia gives a better explanation of inquest procedures than I can smile.png. Note the part about "Scope of inquest".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquests_in_England_and_Wales

Can the President of Myanmar save the suspects in the Ko tao murder case? Thai Burmese relations could be strained, Dawali super port.

No.

No reason to expect relations to be strained either.

Maybe, but I bet this situation is being used as a behind the scenes bargaining tool. You've got 2 of mine, then I want this and that.
Not likely.

Myanmar is too dependant on income remittances from migrant workers in Thailand.

Also, they sell 70% of their natural gas to Thailand. There is mutual dependency. You might think that would compel the Thais to treat the Burmese with the level of respect they deserve.

• Like 1

Can the President of Myanmar save the suspects in the Ko tao murder case? Thai Burmese relations could be strained, Dawali super port.
No.

No reason to expect relations to be strained either.

Maybe, but I bet this situation is being used as a behind the scenes bargaining tool. You've got 2 of mine, then I want this and that.
Not likely.

Myanmar is too dependant on income remittances from migrant workers in Thailand.

Also, they sell 70% of their natural gas to Thailand. There is mutual dependency. You might think that would compel the Thais to treat the Burmese with the level of respect they deserve.

70% of their sales?? Don't want to ruin that income source either.

(you made the case for more dependency not for mutual dependency)

Edited by jdinasia

boomerangutang, on 14 Oct 2014 - 11:53, said:

Interesting photo montage on CSI LA. It shows 4 photos. Two are still from the security cameras we've all seen (morning of murder), and two are NomSod (headman's son) relaxing - one of him standing and another sitting. In all four shots, it shows him with a gimpy left hand. In other words, his left hand is kept close to his belly. I don't know if he's got a physical oddity, but (to me) it's yet another bit of evidence (along with a heap of other evidence) that HE SHOULD BE THE PRIME SUSPECT.

What is obvious to me is that NomSod is left-handed. I seem to recall other posters suggesting that the injuries to David were carried out by a left-hander. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

• Like 1

No wonder JD has 20000 post's, I cant beleive the amount of unnecessary posts he submits, sad attention seeker comes to mind.

Yes, if you block him as people are starting to do because he's just clogging up every thread about this with his various trolling posts, the threads will get about half as long!

As a bonus to not having to read his self-contradictory pseudo-reasoned BS, you'll avoid having to look at the scrambled quoted posts he replies to. Maybe another 20,000 posts and he'll figure out how to use the quotes feature (or paste in the nec. html to avoid that). I for one won't find out.

boomerangutang, on 14 Oct 2014 - 11:53, said:

What is obvious to me is that NomSod is left-handed. I seem to recall other posters suggesting that the injuries to David were carried out by a left-hander. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Yes it would be interesting to find out his handed-ness and any expert analysis of the handedness of the attacker.