Parents of Nick Pearson convinced their son's death on Koh Tao was murder

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must be there voice For they can't speak for themselves. Thailand must learn a hard lesson you can kill but you will never cover up a crime for the sake of tourism. And those you are doing the cover up your days are numbered you can run but you will not and can hide. If you fail to give justice , Justice will come to you. Mr PM the time to strike is while the iron is hot. Do the right thing what if this was your child? Request help from the FBI.

I salute the Pearson family for speaking up and for not buckling under pressure! It needs more parents like this of kids who were killed, raped and beaten here in Thailand to stand up and scream, "FOUL PLAY!" so the whole world wakes up to the truth that this country is corrupt to the core and that justice being served in Thailand means, "Find patsies and frame them asap to wrap up the case and keep tourism going!"

It is time for the parents of David and Hannah now to say something and I have to admit that I find it rather irritating that tens of thousands of Thais and foreigners fight to find out the truth in forums and other social media and being threatened by the RTP for speaking up, while all they hear from David's and Hannah's families is a deafening silence. Why are the people that should be most concerned so damn quiet, what is wrong with these people? Were they perhaps advised by british officials to stand back, or what the heck is going on over there? Anyone?

Engaging your brain before posting whilst hunched, impotently raging over your computer might be a good idea. What a despicable post........

Indiana Jones... your dull comment shows that you haven't grasped the full scope of this story yet. If I were the father of one of those two kids, I would rip the Koh Tao RTP as well as the whole island apart in person, because I would be where it matters and that would be ON that cesspit of an island with my private investigators AFTER I have had some days to grieve. It cannot accept that the people most relevant in this case and the only ones with a true voice to NOW DEMAND in an open letter to the Thai PM an independent investigation to assure the true killer(s) are put behind bars and not some patsies, remain that quiet while tens of thousands of people fight for Hannah's and David's cause. The post was typed to provoke yes! To provoke the parents - yes! But I did not envision a shallow rant from a superficial dogooder... Life is not a pony ranch, man!

Edited by catweazle

• 2 weeks later...