Bathurst 1000 TV Live Coverage

Woodsie888

I remember last year it was on at the Aussie bar in Patong,But not sure what feed that was.

Thanks fellow Kiwi, i'm a bit far away from there though.

I'll check each channel tomorrow as often the V8 Supercars are not scheduled, but are televised live on Truesport 3

• Like 1

Come on Scot...Kiwi Power n Guts!!.Recon its a Red Bull win due to straight line power and a good Convict Driver though.biggrin.png

Yep, we all learnt to drive whilst getting transported on the ships.thumbsup.gif

Actually, you're probably not too far off the mark Ace. Lowndes is starting from 6th and will be looking pretty handy towards the end.

Edited by Woodsie888
  • Like 1

I couldn't find a stream for the top 10 shootout today so I ended up paying the $14.00 for the v8supercars.com stream.... missus will be pissed tomorrow when I plug the computer into the loungeroom TV for the day !!

Good idea. Hope my internet speed will support it without endless buffering

Channel 415 (Astro Super Sport 2 HD) on MaigeTV has the full broadcast.

@Woodsie: MaigeTV also has Fox Sports 3 in HD (F1 practice & qualifying) - only SD on True ;)

Edited by IMHO

I couldn't find a stream for the top 10 shootout today so I ended up paying the $14.00 for the v8supercars.com stream.... missus will be pissed tomorrow when I plug the computer into the loungeroom TV for the day !!

Looks like ustream is a goer.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/supercheap-bathurst-1000-2014

only stream i can get working is in Spanish! But watching on Astro Supersport 2 while my crppy satellite connection holds.

Channel 415 (Astro Super Sport 2 HD) on MaigeTV has the full broadcast.

@Woodsie: MaigeTV also has Fox Sports 3 in HD (F1 practice & qualifying) - only SD on True wink.png

Guess I better look at getting Astro for the future!

Got all the F1 coverage thanks IHMO.

Weird.

Working for you and mine still says off air.

Speedcafe has live blog, but no video

How's the v8supercars.com stream working out?

Edited by Woodsie888

Weird.

i couldn't get ustream to work either.

try http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/262748_v8_bathurst/

the first one has Spanish commentary but good video (the ones marked as being in english don't work)

Woodsie, find it from the menu , not the link posted.That stays blank for some reason.Facebook signs you in fast by the way.Some of the Pundits are picking some weird winners. Watched the whole 2014 Series on U Tube yesterday, bloody great racing from Red Bull n Volvo over the last half.

Weird.

I never actually seen it streaming on ustream, just noticed that appeared to be online.

v8supercar stream has been perfect so far.

Woodsie, find it from the menu , not the link posted.That stays blank for some reason.Facebook signs you in fast by the way.Some of the Pundits are picking some weird winners. Watched the whole 2014 Series on U Tube yesterday, bloody great racing from Red Bull n Volvo over the last half.

Thanks Ace. Sorry Mate, I forgot to reply earlier.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

For some reason I thought it was on next week!

For the first time in decades I missed it.

Bugger.

what a race to miss! it should be renamed the Bathurst Gymkhana Smash-up Derby 1000!

we won't tell you the results just in case you want to download a torrent and watch all 7 1/2 hours of it. smile.png

BTW thanks OldAussie, that link was great. My dodgey Astro feed did disappear and watching it on yahoo was a life saver.

Last year i watched it with Chinese commentary!

Edited by taichiplanet