Yoga in ChiangRai

cheeryble

In a pinch there are some very good CDs on the market. Pop one into the machine, role your yoga mat out on the floor and away you go. The social interaction and motivation provided by a class is good but sometimes the instructors on the audiovisual material are better.

Thankyou all for your replies in fact I now have it nailed.

In a pinch there are some very good CDs on the market. Pop one into the machine, role your yoga mat out on the floor and away you go. The social interaction and motivation provided by a class is good but sometimes the instructors on the audiovisual material are better.

Just for the edification of posters there are a couple of sites from the US which have streaming video for very many classes of all durations, levels, and teachers. They are $ 15 a month, and very do-able. Yogis anonymous and yogaglo.

I find I need to be pushed and following a live class seems to be best.

ps didn't CDs go out with the Flintstones? :-)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by cheeryble

Thankyou all for your replies in fact I now have it nailed.

Just for the edification of posters there are a couple of sites from the US which have streaming video for very many classes of all durations, levels, and teachers. They are $ 15 a month, and very do-able. Yogis anonymous and yogaglo.

I find I need to be pushed and following a live class seems to be best.

ps didn't CDs go out with the Flintstones? :-)

You are of course correct about CDs, I haven’t used one for ages. I just didn’t want to make too many assumptions about people’s computer skills or connection speeds. Self-starter or follower really doesn’t matter, the important thing is to do something and to know what works for you. Glad to hear you have it nailed.

Called by Condotel for 530 class and was told by someone carrying a mat in 530 advanced, 630 beginners.

Although I did two hours yoga a day for quite a time and used to stand on my hands and silly things like that, after a long break and with a rotator cuff mess I demurred from the advanced and after a hill climb with the bike satisfied myself with a half hour class fom yogaglo on sister in law's verandah.

• Like 2