The Ping Is Rising

Maejo Man

Today's report from the Northern Hydrology website indicates that the level of the Ping at P.67

บ้านแม่แต อ.สันทราย Ban Mae Tae A.San Sai has risen steeply. This rise will be noticed around lunchtime at the Narawat Bridge. Although well off the danger level it's not very comforting when the Hydrology Department start putting figures up.

สถานี (station) เวลา (time) ระดับน้ำม.(ร.ส.ม.) Level-AD. ปริมาณน้ำ ลบ.ม./วิ(cms.)

ฝายแม่แฝก 06:00 *

ฝายแม่แตง 06:00 *

P.67 06:00 1.53 55

Today's report from the Northern Hydrology website indicates that the level of the Ping at P.67

บ้านแม่แต อ.สันทราย Ban Mae Tae A.San Sai has risen steeply. This rise will be noticed around lunchtime at the Narawat Bridge. Although well off the danger level it's not very comforting when the Hydrology Department start putting figures up.

สถานี (station) เวลา (time) ระดับน้ำม.(ร.ส.ม.) Level-AD. ปริมาณน้ำ ลบ.ม./วิ(cms.)

I think most of us could see this coming. May pay to get the sandbags to Defcon 3!

I think most of us could see this coming. May pay to get the sandbags to Defcon 3!

I seen a few teams getting s**t loads of sandbags put into position yesterday afternoon at the bridge near Mahidol rd....be prepared..