BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrbojangles

Manchester City

So, win it then....! :o:D

And deny your boys of adding another year to the banner they drape, with how many years since we won anything :D

And deny your boys of adding another year to the banner they drape, with how many years since we won anything :D

Lol, even after all those years, it still makes me smile....! :D

redrus

Lol, even after all those years, it still makes me smile....! :D

I reckon we'll wait till 49 years and then spoil it for you :D

You reckon on being that precise do you.......... :o:D:D

redrus

Totally agree, totlanh :D

MrBO..i thought Miller was superb and hopefully is going to fufill his promise,however i read in a local paper that Arsenal are on the verge of signing Richards in January and right enough he has,nt agreed a new contract.Its so frustrating is.nt it we can never hold on to our best players so how can we ever build a competitive team???!! :o

Just found this site!!!

Nice to see there are a few blues over here!!!.

With regards to Richards, he signed a 4 yr contract last year as far as I recall, so I would be surprised if he went anywhere

MrBO..i thought Miller was superb and hopefully is going to fufill his promise,however i read in a local paper that Arsenal are on the verge of signing Richards in January and right enough he has,nt agreed a new contract.Its so frustrating is.nt it we can never hold on to our best players so how can we ever build a competitive team???!! :o

Just found this site!!!

With regards to Richards, he signed a 4 yr contract last year as far as I recall, so I would be surprised if he went anywhere

Hi :D

Even if that was the case(are u sure??)what are contracts worth anyhow??If a big club comes along and offers City the right money they will sell him,end of.I think SWP proved that point :D

MrBO..i thought Miller was superb and hopefully is going to fufill his promise,however i read in a local paper that Arsenal are on the verge of signing Richards in January and right enough he has,nt agreed a new contract.Its so frustrating is.nt it we can never hold on to our best players so how can we ever build a competitive team???!! :D

Just found this site!!!

Even if that was the case(are u sure??)what are contracts worth anyhow??If a big club comes along and offers City the right money they will sell him,end of.I think SWP proved that point :D

Yeppers :o

And welcome JacknDanny :D At this rate we'll be having a Blues p1ss up in Thailand :D

From SkySports

Joey Barton is looking to set his sights back onto his football after being fined by The Football Association on Tuesday.

The Manchester City man was hit with an improper conduct and/or bringing the game into disrepute charge for baring his backside at the end of the weekend draw with Everton.

A £2,000 fine and warning as to his future conduct was the sum total of Barton's punishment following Tuesday's hearing and the midfielder is eager to put the matter behind him.

"I received a fair hearing which is all I can ask for really," Barton told Sky Sports News.

"I would just like to thank The PFA, the football club, The FA for hearing me, sporting chance for supporting me, and the fans who took time out to write to me and show me their support, not only from Manchester City but other football clubs.

"It is much appreciated and let that be the end of the matter and onwards and upwards from here.

"I have received a fine, but I received a fair hearing which is what I came down here for today."

Barton was subjected to a sustained verbal barracking at Goodison Park on Saturday and he feels The FA took that into account when deciding his punishment.

"I think they took that (context of the situation) into account and the matter has been dealt with now," added Barton. "I can't ask for any more than that.

"It is highly publicised, it is not for me to go into detail, but the matter has been dealt with and as far as I am concerned it is the end of it."

And this:-

According to reports emanating from Greece, Manchester City are keeping a close eye on Cyprus international Michael Konstantinou.

The experienced Olympiakos hit-man caught the eye at the weekend against Republic of Ireland, with two goals capping an excellent all-round display.

Konstantinou has also impressed in the UEFA Champions League having bagged two goals in as many games, and it is such proficiency in front of goal that is attracting attention.

It has been reported that City boss Stuart Pearce will be in attendance at the Millennium Stadium on Wednesday, hoping to run the rule over Konstantinou first hand.

Reports have suggested that Pearce is weighing up a move in the January transfer window, with the City chief to be a more than interested observer in midweek.

And welcome JacknDanny :o At this rate we'll be having a Blues p1ss up in Thailand :D

How do MR Bo,

Don't you mean a Bitter piss up Mr.Bo :D

Don't you mean a Bitter piss up Mr.Bo :D

:o:D

Nice one jjp :D Coincidentally i do drink Bitter (Boddingtons if your ever buying) :D

MrBO..i thought Miller was superb and hopefully is going to fufill his promise,however i read in a local paper that Arsenal are on the verge of signing Richards in January and right enough he has,nt agreed a new contract.Its so frustrating is.nt it we can never hold on to our best players so how can we ever build a competitive team???!! :D

Just found this site!!!

Yeppers :o

And welcome JacknDanny :D At this rate we'll be having a Blues p1ss up in Thailand :D

how about you blues hold your piss up on 9th november in pattaya thei will be my last night of a 30 day trip,and invite me along,i have broad shoulders i can take all the piss take you throw at me guys. :D