Manchester City

mrbojangles

And welcome JacknDanny :o At this rate we'll be having a Blues p1ss up in Thailand :D

how about you blues hold your piss up on 9th november in pattaya thei will be my last night of a 30 day trip,and invite me along,i have broad shoulders i can take all the piss take you throw at me guys. :D

I haven't booked my flight yet nev but i'm hoping to be there around that time. I will certainly have a beer with you if i've landed :D

• Replies 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And welcome JacknDanny :o At this rate we'll be having a Blues p1ss up in Thailand :D

how about you blues hold your piss up on 9th november in pattaya thei will be my last night of a 30 day trip,and invite me along,i have broad shoulders i can take all the piss take you throw at me guys. :D

I haven't booked my flight yet nev but i'm hoping to be there around that time. I will certainly have a beer with you if i've landed :D

the reason i said 9th november is it is derby day,and it's about time we get a result against you.

would love to have a beer with you mate and any reds or city up for a piss up that night,be great. nev :D

the reason i said 9th november is it is derby day,and it's about time we get a result against you.

would love to have a beer with you mate and any reds or city up for a piss up that night,be great. nev :D

So Gary, after that amazing own goal your getting deported to Pattaya for Derby weekend!!!!

Nearer the time I am sure we can arrange some sort of piss up!!

So Gary, after that amazing own goal your getting deported to Pattaya for Derby weekend!!!!

Nearer the time I am sure we can arrange some sort of piss up!!

That'd be Gary "Feed the Goat" Neville, son of Neville Neville, then. Surely there's a better right back than him in the Premier - should have been flicked when his buddy Beckham was.

Weaver for Engerland - don't laugh you ManU lot on our page, if the position was given on form then it'd be him (probably cursed him now).

Have a go at the City Quiz - great fun.

Embarrassed to say I got 17 & 48 wrong, and currently stuck on 73 & 76 – do you know who they are? So I scored +95/100.

Have a go you non-City fan’s – I’ll give you the ones you can’t get, they’re not easy though.

Download from http://www.quizardry.com/index.php?site=1&...nd=&qid=334

And welcome JacknDanny :D At this rate we'll be having a Blues p1ss up in Thailand :D

Hi Nev

Jing-Jo ,a fellow red here, would love to come to see the game and poss have a meal then a few beers, well Strongbows in my case, in the selected venue (provide the place sells it,of course, otherwise it will have to be heineken).

I will be in Pattaya,from 1st nov to 19th nov then hopefully for xmas + new year,to play golf every day starting at 6.30 usually but late nights arn't a problem for me :o

Usually just getting back to hotel about 4 to 6,quick shower then b/fast and str8 out to play..... GOLF

some of those caddies are "SO CUTE" :D:D

let us know time and place for the derby gameand I'll be there

are girlfriends (temp or semi perm)/wifes allowed ?

would be nice to put a face to some of the nom-de-plumes on the site

Cheers

Jing-Jo

Good quiz Bred :D

But annoying that you have to spell their names 100% correctly. Don't know how many variations of Jihai Sun i had to put in before it gave correct :D

Hi Mr B

Notice there is no Quiz on this site for Man Utd :D

is that because we are to busy counting our trophies :o

only 4 or 5 behind Liverpool :D

mind you they nicked most of thiers :D

or is it because most of the ManUtd fans "cana speaka da englaze!"

as most are are in the far east according to the Tabloids

thought I would get that one in b4 you did

are you gonna be at the Derby pissup if one is arranged

I for one will be in Pattaya that night

cheers

Jing-Jo

Embarrassed to say I got 17 & 48 wrong, and currently stuck on 73 & 76 – do you know who they are? So I scored +95/100.

Have a go you non-City fan’s – I’ll give you the ones you can’t get, they’re not easy though.

Wow that is hard.

I think I can get 3 out of the 4

Dickson Etuhu

Luciano Mettomo

Nicky Summerbee (i thought it was Buzzer until I saw the shirt!!)

The 4 th one I know and it is annoying me that I cannot think of his name!!

Wow that is hard.

Dickson Etuhu

Luciano Mettomo

Bredbury Blue,

Contrary to my last post which is completely wrong, I am happy to say that I have now completed the quiz.

The ones you are missing are Djamel Belmadi (i dont even remember him) and Laurent Charvet

And welcome JacknDanny :D At this rate we'll be having a Blues p1ss up in Thailand :D

Hi Nev

Jing-Jo ,a fellow red here, would love to come to see the game and poss have a meal then a few beers, well Strongbows in my case, in the selected venue (provide the place sells it,of course, otherwise it will have to be heineken).

I will be in Pattaya,from 1st nov to 19th nov then hopefully for xmas + new year,to play golf every day starting at 6.30 usually but late nights arn't a problem for me :o

Usually just getting back to hotel about 4 to 6,quick shower then b/fast and str8 out to play..... GOLF

some of those caddies are "SO CUTE" :D:D

let us know time and place for the derby gameand I'll be there

are girlfriends (temp or semi perm)/wifes allowed ?

would be nice to put a face to some of the nom-de-plumes on the site

Cheers

Jing-Jo

jing jo welcome mate. well the derby is actually 9th december,sorry about that,the 9th december is my last night.

i get there on 10th november,if you want to meet for a beer pm i will give you my mobile. :D

Joey Barton actually looks like a Baboon as well as acting like one :D

like all things Man city a right ugly blue arsed baboon

absolute bastard cant find a pic anywhere on the net for a blue arsed baboon ARGH

so here's a pic of one who's jsut pulled his face out his mates arse :o

post-30979-1160841013.jpgthis one is of a manc who cant make up his mind

post-30979-1160841039.jpgand the good old english supporter one :D

gutted i couldnt find a pic of a blue arsed baboon

but then thats like finding a trophy in man city's trophy cabinet

:D:D:D:D

:o:D:D

finaly find a blue arsed baboon

but half it's arse is worn off because it's been so long since the city did anything their fans thought worthy of getting off thier <deleted> for

sorry city fans couldn't resist the last two after that joey barton is a baboon post

We employed a mechanic from Manchester to work on our Tunnel boring machine, expat contract and all ....1 week into the job ,the machine broke down on a Saturday afternoon.

After a few unsuccessful attempts to contact the guy ,I had to go and look for him.

I found him asleep next to the conveyor belt ,setting a good example to our Philippino and Thai workers.

Things dont change eh?

We employed a mechanic from Manchester to work on our Tunnel boring machine, expat contract and all ....1 week into the job ,the machine broke down on a Saturday afternoon.

After a few unsuccessful attempts to contact the guy ,I had to go and look for him.

I found him asleep next to the conveyor belt ,setting a good example to our Philippino and Thai workers.

Things dont change eh?

that'l be a man city fan fallen asleep during the game because they were so boring and he knew they were gonna lose :o:D

at least us Utd fans have to wait till the game is ended just in case one of our super subs happens to svae our arse yet again with a late equaliser or more usually a late winning goal :D

Things dont change eh?

that'l be a man city fan fallen asleep during the game because they were so boring and he knew they were gonna lose :o:D

at least us Utd fans have to wait till the game is ended just in case one of our super subs happens to svae our arse yet again with a late equaliser or more usually a late winning goal :D

And I thought this was a MAN CITY forum!!!

Like everything else most reds dont have the foresight to do anything original.

I dont mind the banter one little bit, but would it not be a better idea to set up your own Man Ure site and have a go at the Blues with like minded morons????

I dont mind the banter one little bit, but would it not be a better idea to set up your own Man Ure(thats A good un) site and have a go at the Blues with like minded morons????

but then you wouldnt read them so whaat would be the point of posting the Man Shity comments and if you look back and check with MR bojangles I take the piss out of united just as much as you do but my digs are more accurate as I really feel it when we f#ck up which in the present way of playing with the misguided aberdonian we have in charge with that stupid dreadlocked tw#t in defence is quite often and we will win nothing for the next 3 to 5 years so take your chance and go and win for some silver for a change

I dont mind the banter one little bit, but would it not be a better idea to set up your own Man Ure site and have a go at the Blues with like minded morons????

ok jack and diane

just for you I will set up a Man utd thread so you can have a dig back

and like I said in ealier posts Man utd have not played worthy of a post since they stuck 5 past fulham

and personally I think you will beat us on the 09/12/06 as no doubt fergie will claim we were too tired from wednesdays benfica match me I think you will win as we are playing sh#te and you seem to be doing ok :o:D:Dhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...lts/default.stm

If you had bothered checking you would find out there are two threads already going re Man Utd http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78754

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=83775

but then i had forgotten the one I posted about what are utd doing as i am so knacked at the mo and a bit pissed so bit hard trying to type so people can understand and also not to offend you directly so excuse the jack and diane thing in my last post

I could post all 573 threads but cant be arsed as you would then have to post the 869 (867 at mo but when u add this one and no doubt your reply then it will be 869) or so that are going on re Man city so you beat us already to use a religous new yorker term.

so come on to our thread to bash united if you think it will be funny enough as if you are going to have a dig is it not best to dig directly at those you wish to make fun off?? :o siavlhm

siavlhm

said

in

a

very

light

hearted

manner

Hi Mr B

Notice there is no Quiz on this site for Man Utd :D

is that because we are to busy counting our trophies :o

NO, SIMPLY BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES YOU!

are you gonna be at the Derby pissup if one is arranged

NO THE WIFE WOULDN'T ALLOW IT - SAD!

I for one will be in Pattaya that night

cheers

Jing-Jo

Wow that is hard.

1.Dickson Etuhu

2.Luciano Mettomo

3.Nicky Summerbee (i thought it was Buzzer until I saw the shirt!!)

4. The 4 th one I know and it is annoying me that I cannot think of his name!!

Comments.

1 = correct.

2 = wrong.

3 = wrong (Nicky is 83).

4 = let you know when i know.

Wow that is hard.

Dickson Etuhu

Luciano Mettomo

Bredbury Blue,

Contrary to my last post which is completely wrong, I am happy to say that I have now completed the quiz.

The ones you are missing are Djamel Belmadi (i dont even remember him) and Laurent Charvet

Yep, thats it. Belmadi was promoted to us ny Ali B; was given a short-term contract to prove himslef but couldn't break through - think at Soton now.

Charvet - yep thats him useless french fullback.

Archived