What is the best IPTV ?

JThai

You don't need HD and you can get 12gb for about 800bt.

120 mins of perfectly watchable SD compresses to about 700mb nowadays.

Ample for those late night footy matches wink.png

SD might be OK if you are viewing on your 12" laptop or (just about acceptable) on your 32" TV, but when you view on a 55" TV, SD is un-watchable.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I often complain about iLikeHD when a particular channel I want to view in off-air or there is too much buffering. But when I look back and think that 6 years ago in the UK I was paying £50+ (2,500+ baht) per month just for Sky satellite TV sports, 550 baht per month for iLikeHD Sports package is a bargain.

I often complain about iLikeHD when a particular channel I want to view in off-air or there is too much buffering. But when I look back and think that 6 years ago in the UK I was paying £50+ (2,500+ baht) per month just for Sky satellite TV sports, 550 baht per month for iLikeHD Sports package is a bargain.

I was paying nigh on that up to last year for satellite TV and realised that pretty well the only thing I watched was the News because the rest was so crap. Movie and TV reruns, three years old in some cases!

So I put it into Internet instead, better bandwidth and a couple of subscriptions.

Couldn't be happier.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/5/2015 at 7:37 PM, Chicog said:

I was paying nigh on that up to last year for satellite TV and realised that pretty well the only thing I watched was the News because the rest was so crap. Movie and TV reruns, three years old in some cases!

So I put it into Internet instead, better bandwidth and a couple of subscriptions.

Couldn't be happier.

I am on Pulse but only watch the news (CNN/BBC) but they are not HD and on a 75 inch screen text looks fuzzy whereas Netflix for movies is HD and outstanding (but no news). 

Archived