20 million baht budget allocated to repair Ubon Ratchathani International Airport

webfact

20 million baht budget allocated to repair Ubon Ratchathani International Airport

UBON RATCHATHANI, 21 October 2014 (NNT) - The Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) has allotted a total of 20 million baht to repair the Ubon Ratchathani International Airport after it caught fire on October 17th. However, the airport has resumed its normal operations.

Passengers have continued to use the airport, whereas airline personnel are closely monitoring passengers arriving at the western gate and screening them as they go through a waiting area before boarding their flights. Meanwhile, departing passengers can exit through the eastern gate as usual.

DCA Director-General Seri Jitsopa said that based on police reports, the fire was possibly caused by a short circuit in an air-conditioner located above a shop selling silk cloth and aromatic candles. However, conclusions have yet to be drawn from the police forensics team.

Even though the fire did not damage the building’s infrastructure, repairs still have to be carried out at the airport’s ceilings and glass windows. The entire air-conditioning system also needs to be changed. The entire process is expected to take 2 months with a budget of 20 million baht.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-10-21 footer_n.gif

2 months with a budget of 20 million baht.

i think for this airport i know it is really too much money.. after fire it is only painting and new cables ...thats all.

again a few clever knowing the system will make a great money on the side

coffee1.gif

• Like 2

i think for this airport i know it is really too much money.. after fire it is only painting and new cables ...thats all.

coffee1.gif

Or the airport will get a nice facelift and look better than ever

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

Actually if you look at the pictures in the news, 20 million baht doesn't seem like enough. It is pretty severly damaged.

z-3_35.jpg

z-1_70.jpg

coffee1.gif

Actually if you look at the pictures in the news, 20 million baht doesn't seem like enough. It is pretty severly damaged.

z-3_35.jpg

z-1_70.jpg

well the 15 kg of very good paint is about 2000 baths... and it is a lot of superficy you can paint with that.

the day paid for a worker is about 300 to 500 baths a day

the cable is about 7 baths per meter

so please make the math....if they give me that money i do it myself

blink.png

coffee1.gif

z-3_35.jpg

z-1_70.jpg

well the 15 kg of very good paint is about 2000 baths... and it is a lot of superficy you can paint with that.

the day paid for a worker is about 300 to 500 baths a day

the cable is about 7 baths per meter

so please make the math....if they give me that money i do it myself

blink.png

Did you see any of the pictures online? It's not just paint