Phuket: Tiger mauls Australian tourist at Tiger Kingdom

And more accidents could be expected....as there are many more tiger kingdom's in Thailand were Tigers are mistreated....Koh Samui, Chiang Mai,...kanchanaburi....

I say Mistreated !!!!, because tigers should not be in zoo's. they need a lot more space than zoo's can provide....

These zoo's are not interested in the well being of the Tigers, despite what they pretend...

There only interest is in to the money it generates by letting people been photographed with them.....and once in a while they sell one to rich Chinese.....

I have no prove of that, but just wait a while....it will eventually come out.....I just know..

+100 coffee1.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the guy recovers without any permanent injuries.

Why are the hospitals being so hush hush about this? It's not as if they respect their patients privacy when it has been news worthy in the past.

Probably don't have the photos of the passport or the address info with map to the house ready for publication.

These are wild animals, and as such. They are dangerous!

Tiger is as tiger does...

Current Score: Tigers doing what they were born to do-1

Idiot tourist who risks life to support sickening industry- 0

Hopefully the guy recovers without any permanent injuries.

Why are the hospitals being so hush hush about this? It's not as if they respect their patients privacy when it has been news worthy in the past.

No BUT, it's not good for tourism! "well is it now"?

Edited by johnlandy

Love the people jumping on their high horses passing off their dumb opinions like they know it all, when what they're really doing it revealing they know nothing.

Sorry tiger whisperer. Why don't you tell us the inner thoughts of this wild jungle beast?

Sent from my LG-D858

• Like 1

I agree 100% the hospital dont give any further information, especially not the name and any more about the patiant. I would go on court it they would feed the newspapers or TV with detailed information if I would be the patiant: the type of coverage in Thai media constantly violates the private sphere and is touching human rights!!!!!!!!!!

nonsense - it just gives them time to "get their story straight"

anyone from the press turns up at the hospital, they should have a statement prepared and the zoo, should issue a statement only if it says they are waiting for an inquiry.

has the zoo closed ??