Polo Shirts With Basic Design And Printing

Rinrada

I know that this has been asked for and about in other area threads but need some info/contacts in C.M.

Last time I spoke to a load of people on the marketstalls around Anusan as well as a couple of the tailor shops near the "pantip" but was a case of .."mai mee ko jai.....etc."

Specifically looking for reasonable quality Polo shirts...not T s..think they look naff (dark blue)that can take say ..yellow printing/wording.......krup

I know that this has been asked for and about in other area threads but need some info/contacts in C.M.

Last time I spoke to a load of people on the marketstalls around Anusan as well as a couple of the tailor shops near the "pantip" but was a case of .."mai mee ko jai.....etc."

Specifically looking for reasonable quality Polo shirts...not T s..think they look naff (dark blue)that can take say ..yellow printing/wording.......krup

Jipata on Nimmenhemmin Rd has decent polo's and tee's. They also do logo's and screenprinting. From what i have seen the quality is very good, the cost resonable.

We have had several designs supplied and printed by a shop on the Right about 1/3rd of the way up Sirimankhalachan Road from Huay Kaew. Can't remember the name I'm afraid, but the quality was good and prices reasonable.

We have had several designs supplied and printed by a shop on the Right about 1/3rd of the way up Sirimankhalachan Road from Huay Kaew. Can't remember the name I'm afraid, but the quality was good and prices reasonable.

That is a branch of the same shop i mentioned earlier (Jipata) on Nimmenhemin Rd, the one you mention is the same but smaller,the sevice and quality remain the same.