I'm not dead yet: Grandma returns to life at funeral in Udon Thani

webfact

I'm not dead yet: Grandma returns to life at funeral
By Coconuts Bangkok

UDON THANI: -- A 95-year-old woman rose from the dead at her funeral in Udon Thani on Wednesday.

An elderly woman identified as Tieb Boongate reportedly died Tuesday of old age at a Bangkok hospital, but as her relatives clasped her hands to say goodbye at the funeral, they felt a pulse on her wrist.

Fortunately for Tieb, she’d instructed her family not to use embalming fluid to preserve her body after she died.

Her family told the press they were sure grandma was dead as her body was hard and cold, but at the funeral it started to feel warm as if she was sleeping.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/10/24/im-not-dead-yet-grandma-returns-life-funeral

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-10-24

She would make a good team with the army Captain who faked his funeral recently just to hear the posthumous glorification speeches of his friends and family.

Btw can any of the TV posters provide the address of a qualified medical practitioner? I mean- just in case?

Edited by Lupatria

When they dig up old graves in the UK, many coffins have scratch marks inside from people waking up and trying to get out. 1000s of people got buried alive in Victorian times. Probably some still do. It's easy to make mistakes if someone is in a very deep coma.

When they dig up old graves in the UK, many coffins have scratch marks inside from people waking up and trying to get out. 1000s of people got buried alive in Victorian times. Probably some still do. It's easy to make mistakes if someone is in a very deep coma.

If anyone's worried, then they could order one of THESE.

• Like 1

The human body as Arthur C Clarke said in one of his books is the "Most complex intelligence as we know it". I would never have a cremation I am scared I would wake up or in this and countless other cases, the person is not dead yet!! The body can do some crazy things and we have only just scratched the surface of working out how it all functions and why.

Perhaps jumping into a Volcano is the sure fire way (No pun intended) to ensure its all done nice and neatly. It will be very quick and you are dead for sure.laugh.png

Very very rare. In days gone by there was a special building in Bavaria ( Munich ?) where the dead were deposited with bells attached to their hands so that if they ''recovered'' and moved their hands the bell would ring and the caretaker could help them, in the 50 years i believe that this building existed nobody ''recovered'' when the body started to decompose they were buried.

Before a burial or cremation there is a waiting time of around 4 days, i have seen the state of a body in the coffin after only 4 days at the final goodbye's, its not a pretty sight, the face usually a grey green colour no life there.

Old wives tale. Coffins will rot very quickly when buried.