British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

To all those uninformed couch potatoes who continue to babble on about the "just to observe" claims;

"Thai police will happily provide them with any information they request."

"Thai police will conduct any additional investigations per request from the British officers…”

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1413790292

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Edited by iReason
  • Like 1

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if they can't do anything even if they find new, tampered evidence etc, why exactly are they there the British authorities is this just a waste of tax payers money?

Not so. Even though the British Police with their diplomatic restraints are unlikely to expose to the world the whole naked pubescent body of the thai police, the salient points will make it back to be digested by the Foreign Office and notes taken. Unfortunately diplomacy is a vegetable of many layers that need to be built up and this will likely be just one more. At some stage one reaches maturity like a fine cheese that is so obscenely taxed here - and eventually the onion gets cooked - and I am patient for the cheese and onion.

• Like 1

Have they had access to the suspects yet, taken their own DNA samples?

I would have though that would be number one on their priority list.

You're missing their purpose entirely & have outlined something that falls within the remit of the Burmese authorities & Interplod.

Interpol has no jurisdiction. The Burmese men's lawyers could get samples though.

So if they can't do anything even if they find new, tampered evidence etc, why exactly are they there the British authorities is this just a waste of tax payers money?

Not so. Even though the British Police with their diplomatic restraints are unlikely to expose to the world the whole naked pubescent body of the thai police, the salient points will make it back to be digested by the Foreign Office and notes taken. Unfortunately diplomacy is a vegetable of many layers that need to be built up and this will likely be just one more. At some stage one reaches maturity like a fine cheese that is so obscenely taxed here - and eventually the onion gets cooked - and I am patient for the cheese and onion.
Total waste of time and money other than to calm down the conspiracy theorists.

Edit -- those are some poorly mixed metaphors Time...

Edited by jdinasia

You're missing their purpose entirely & have outlined something that falls within the remit of the Burmese authorities & Interplod.

Interpol has no jurisdiction. The Burmese men's lawyers could get samples though.

So why havn't they and why have the UK authorities not requested they ask for them to be sent to the UK?

Because they are being blocked by the RTP. That's why.

International standards my a***!

Edited by RustBucket

So why havn't they and why have the UK authorities not requested they ask for them to be sent to the UK?

LOL

Yet another conspiracy theory! Yeay!!

We don't know what the defense attorneys have done but we can be sure they have not been blocked by the RTP.

Total waste of time and money other than to calm down the conspiracy theorists.
Carry on looking at your shadows on the wall since clearly your view of the whole nonsense that is paraded as the Thai police investigation is myopic and greyscale. One day perhaps the light will shine and you will understand things in technicolor rather than the 425 lines you have been fed, or if really lucky maybe one day in HD. In other words your ramblings are rather naive but I will leave you to it as I have another baby I need to care for. Edited by timewilltell
  • Like 2

Well let's give the UK police some time to have a mooch around and collect what evidence and conduct their own interviews of those involved.

Honestly some on here must really be full of hate given some of the comments.

I bet you guys were great fun to work with!

LOL

We don't know what the defense attorneys have done but we can be sure they have not been blocked by the RTP.

No.

There is a vast difference between logic and conspiracy.

Logical = Lawyers request DNA samples of their clients.

Illogical = Lawyers don't request DNA samples from their clients.

Logical = UK police request lawyers obtain DNA samples from their clients.

illogical = UK police are not interested in requesting lawyers obtain DNA samples of their clients.

Fact = Lawyers have not been reported to have yet requested DNA samples from the clients.

Logical = RTP refusing allow anyone to take DNA samples as it will destroy their fake DNA results.

illogical = RTP allow lawyers to take DNA samples and allow it to destroy their own fake DNA evidence.

No conspiracy there, just basing my opinions on what is logical and illogical.

Rusty...

Flawed on so many levels. The major one being lawyers meet with their clients alone.

To think that they would announce they had taken samples before they had results to disprove the RTP claim is insane. If the results do not disprove the RTP claim they would never mention running Independent tests. That is also why they would not involve the UK cops.

LOL

No.

illogical = UK police are not interested in requesting lawyers obtain DNA samples of their clients.

Fact = Lawyers have not been reported to have yet requested DNA samples from the clients.

Logical = RTP refusing allow anyone to take DNA samples as it will destroy their fake DNA results.

illogical = RTP allow lawyers to take DNA samples and allow it to destroy their own fake DNA evidence.

You say 'we can be sure they have not been blocked by the RTP.' Please, will it be too much to ask you to please tell everyone here exactly WHY we can 'be sure'. You must have some very tangible evidence for us all to 'be sure'. Or re you just basing your opinion on the fact that we all know that the RTP have a glowing history of competence and non-corruption that is the envy of the entire policing world.

Thought the coroner could request the samples not the UK police or Lawyers?

Edited by DarloKnight

LOL

No.

You say 'we can be sure they have not been blocked by the RTP.' Please, will it be too much to ask you to please tell everyone here exactly WHY we can 'be sure'. You must have some very tangible evidence for us all to 'be sure'. Or re you just basing your opinion on the fact that we all know that the RTP have a glowing history of competence and non-corruption that is the envy of the entire policing world.

The UK coroner has no standing to initiate any requests.

See the information JLCrab's posted regarding the limitations of what the UK can do. All from gov't sources.

I am a Brit. If someone told me that I can inly observe ..... Red and bull comes to mind, and it's not the drink.

I would think that an experienced career investigator would do exactly what it says on the can .... Investigate, regardless.

I can't begin to speculate on the outcome of the Brit cops being here. I do hope for all concerned, particularly the murder victims families, that they can either confirm or not, that justice prevails.

From past experience I would be as happy as most of the posters here, for the the case to be blown wide open, the two guys in custody sent home, and an alternative truly guilty party(s) put in their place.

It may not happen, but I sure hope that it does, one way or another.

No further replies / comments from me (the many trolls here will be wasting their time and efforts).

LOL

No.

Rusty...

Flawed on so many levels. The major one being lawyers meet with their clients alone.

To think that they would announce they had taken samples before they had results to disprove the RTP claim is insane. If the results do not disprove the RTP claim they would never mention running Independent tests. That is also why they would not involve the UK cops.

You think the UK cops would be there if they knew via background DNA tests that the RTP were completely correct?

Flawed indeed.

The fact you said 'lawyers meet with their clients alone' I don't recall saying that and anyway whether they do or do not, can you please send us a link telling the public that lawyer visits are with or without the police presence. That would help.

If you can't find that link, then you shouldn't really be posting it as a fact.

Please do prit things and then call them 'my' flaws.

I am a Brit. If someone told me that I can inly observe ..... Red and bull comes to mind, and it's not the drink.

I would think that an experienced career investigator would do exactly what it says on the can .... Investigate, regardless.

I can't begin to speculate on the outcome of the Brit cops being here. I do hope for all concerned, particularly the murder victims families, that they can either confirm or not, that justice prevails.

From past experience I would be as happy as most of the posters here, for the the case to be blown wide open, the two guys in custody sent home, and an alternative truly guilty party(s) put in their place.

It may not happen, but I sure hope that it does, one way or another.

No further replies / comments from me (the many trolls here will be wasting their time and efforts).

See article 55 of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.

LOL

No.

See the information JLCrab's posted regarding the limitations of what the UK can do. All from gov't sources.

What about Thai Coroner? He will have all the samples when they completed the autopsy?

LOL

No.

He didn't even say anything about UK coroner.... he said 'coroner'.

There you go again twisting people's words.

You are breaking forum rules with every post you make.

LOL

No.

Rusty...

You think the UK cops would be there if they knew via background DNA tests that the RTP were completely correct?

Flawed indeed.

The fact you said 'lawyers meet with their clients alone' I don't recall saying that and anyway whether they do or do not, can you please send us a link telling the public that lawyer visits are with or without the police presence. That would help.

Huh? Let me understand this. You can claim anything with no evidence that it is true (or even logic) but can demand links from me?

LOL

I think the UK cops are there to slow the boil politically in the UK.

So why would the defense announce they had taken samples before they could know the results would not put a needle in their clients' arm?

( I will look for the link as it was reported on TVF)

LOL

No.

He didn't even say anything about UK coroner.... he said 'coroner'.

There you go again twisting people's words.

You are breaking forum rules with every post you make.

Report the post if you think I broke a rule.

Edit (he is a she)

BTW the Thai coroner had the DNA already. The Burmese coroner has no standing just like the UK coroner.

Edited by jdinasia

name="RustBucket" post="8588586" timestamp="1414339341"]

LOL

No.

Rusty...

Flawed indeed.

Huh? Let me understand this. You can claim anything with no evidence that it is true (or even logic) but can demand links from me?

LOL

So why would the defense announce they had taken samples before they could know the results would not put a needle in their clients' arm?

I base my thoughts on logic, and I can't exactly supply a link to 'logic'. It is thee who is coming out with things that are based on supposed information on the investigation.

Edited by RustBucket

What is the first thing a trial lawyer learns?

Never ask a question you don't know how the client will answer. Corollary is never announce a test you don't know the results of.

Your logic fails

BTW

You claimed a fact. You said the RTP blocked the DNA samples. Support the claim.

Edited by jdinasia

name="RustBucket" post="8588586" timestamp="1414339341"]

LOL

No.

Rusty...

Flawed indeed.

LOL

I base my thoughts on logic, and I can't exactly supply a link to 'logic'. It is thee who is coming out with things that are based on supposed information on the investigation.

By the way the UK coroner CAN request a copy of the Thai postmortem and the police reports.

Also another postmortem was done in the UK this is only really done if the family is not happy with the initial investigation or any other extenuating circumstances.

To all those uninformed couch potatoes who continue to babble on about the "just to observe" claims;

"Thai police will happily provide them with any information they request."

"Thai police will conduct any additional investigations per request from the British officers…”

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1413790292

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Two weak points in your "logic":

1. line 2: Thai police

2. line 3: Thai police

And to my fellow posters, please stop with those stupidly long quotes, makes the thread almost unreadable!! coffee1.gif

Edited by JOC
  • Like 2