British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

Darlo the FBI page never said ' fled to Australia'.

They asked anyone from Jetstar to confirm if Nomsod had purchased a ticket to Australia. Maybe he was thinking of going, maybe posting that stopped him.. Who knows. I doubt a visa would be granted for him.

Shot in the head is still a big possibility. Yet to be proven or unproven.. If it is proven doesn't say much about the RTP and their crime solving skills now does it.. The only way you could miss that would be if you didn't want the crime solved.. It is alleged that some people at they crime scene were involved. Maybe just maybe those people at the crime scene didn't want the murder honestly solved. Probably why 2 guys where running around the island threatening to kill a certain someone. I do believe one of those people was an off duty cop and one entered a crime scene illegally or with no reason to be there... Kinda makes you wonder....

Hi johnsen, I know they never said fled but a lot of people saw that and implied it, like I said before a lot of info just gets twisted and people only see and hear what they want. I for one am guilty of this sadly. There is that much info floating round at the moment non of us know what's true and what's not, also a lot of info is lost in translation.

• Like 2

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They asked anyone from Jetstar to confirm if Nomsod had purchased a ticket to Australia. Maybe he was thinking of going, maybe posting that stopped him.. Who knows. I doubt a visa would be granted for him.

Shot in the head is still a big possibility. Yet to be proven or unproven.. If it is proven doesn't say much about the RTP and their crime solving skills now does it.. The only way you could miss that would be if you didn't want the crime solved.. It is alleged that some people at they crime scene were involved. Maybe just maybe those people at the crime scene didn't want the murder honestly solved. Probably why 2 guys where running around the island threatening to kill a certain someone. I do believe one of those people was an off duty cop and one entered a crime scene illegally or with no reason to be there... Kinda makes you wonder....

Hi johnsen, I know they never said fled but a lot of people saw that and implied it, like I said before a lot of info just gets twisted and people only see and hear what they want. I for one am guilty of this sadly. There is that much info floating round at the moment non of us know what's true and what's not, also a lot of info is lost in translation.

FAME!

Everyone knows your name, although they have never met you; know all about your private life and sexual preferences from social media and can make character judgements based on this.

Nomsod, your five minutes of fame! Sean McAnna, your five minutes of fame.

Plus Mon, who has maybe a bonus five minutes extra time for photo opportunities.

Oh and the Hobbits.

Enjoy!

Edited by buhi

Everyone knows your name, although they have never met you; know all about your private life and sexual preferences from social media and can make character judgements based on this.

Plus a Mon, who has maybe a bonus five minutes extra time for photo opportunities.

Enjoy!

Are those first 2 lines about me?

Plus a Mon, who has maybe a bonus five minutes extra time for photo opportunities.

Enjoy!

Are those first 2 lines about me?

Sorry modified!

No not you, do not know your sexual preferences or gender even!

• Like 1

Comment on moderation removed, please abide by Forum Rules.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

with the report as fact that various people were tramping all over the crime on day after,would nearly be impossible to rely on any evidence on the scene?

Any DNA left from person at the scene would then have to be isolated,identified and taken from investgation?

If suspects or real killer were at this scene on morning after, and deliberately touching stuff,would not their prescence at the scene take the heat off them in regards to dna match

then again being that the scene was wash away with sea water must also make investigation very difficult?

Johnsen was one that said it.

Will the arrival of British police really help to solve the murder case? After all, it has been so many days after the murder. With countless tampering of evidence and on site clues, plus the reliability of statements given by witnesses and so on.

curious! what is the full name of THE MANAGER of AC Bar (not asking about the owner) ???

I know if Alex Cross investigated this case he would cut the crap and he would penetrate every suspect

Unlike some my icons never fail and true justice prevails, may God help give the dearly departed souls smiles as they look down on us for bringing light to darkness on this Earth - Amen

alex-cross-tyler-perry.jpg

curious! what is the full name of THE MANAGER of AC Bar (not asking about the owner) ???

I know if Alex Cross investigated this case he would cut the crap and he would penetrate every suspect

Unlike some my icons never fail and true justice prevails, may God help give the dearly departed souls smiles as they look down on us for bringing light to darkness on this Earth - Amen

http://www.eurweb

.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/alex-cross-tyler-perry.jpg

Penetrating the suspects would only lead to further confusion regarding DNA ownership.

Saying that the son giving DNA should shut the detractors up is stupidity:- if the same people are involved in the process then why would they be trustworthy?

As far as I can tell most people were asking for independent testing.

Even we have an independent testing with the Brits involved , and the DNA doesnt match , nobody here on TV or CSI LA will believe it.

Maybe a live video stream of this event would convince all the thai bashers in here.

Think it's great that this certain FB page as kept it in the media but what a lot of people of got to realise is that a few things have been totally wrong that have been put up on there

1. Fled to Australia

2. Gun shot

These kind if rumours or not good for the family and also everyone jumps on the bandwagon and it gets blown out of proportion.

Why not complete your list ?

-no thais can do that

-farang provoke this crime because of bikini wearing

-homosexuell allegation at the start

-putting "bloody jeans" in the bag

-crime scene contaminate

-failed attemp to threaten a taxi driver

-banana pancake torturer and "pro" translator

-different discover places of the mobiles

-turn around investigation on september 23rd

and so on .....endless

Just quoted the 2 that were false on the FB page, don't know about the rest.

Obviously he's not in Oz and an American forensic said no gun wound.

All I'm trying to say on both sides there's that many blooming rumours it's all getting out of control.

We should just wait and see now instead of Chinese whispers, which we are all good at.

Perhaps he had planned aus and cancelled once it was leaked

Other forensics have advised that there is a definite sign of gun shot

It's called looking at all possibilities and then removing those that are merely conjecture.

Saying that the son giving DNA should shut the detractors up is stupidity:- if the same people are involved in the process then why would they be trustworthy?

As far as I can tell most people were asking for independent testing.

Even we have an independent testing with the Brits involved , and the DNA doesnt match , nobody here on TV or CSI LA will believe it.

Maybe a live video stream of this event would convince all the thai bashers in here.

Think it's great that this certain FB page as kept it in the media but what a lot of people of got to realise is that a few things have been totally wrong that have been put up on there

1. Fled to Australia

2. Gun shot

These kind if rumours or not good for the family and also everyone jumps on the bandwagon and it gets blown out of proportion.

Why not complete your list ?

-no thais can do that

-farang provoke this crime because of bikini wearing

-homosexuell allegation at the start

-putting "bloody jeans" in the bag

-crime scene contaminate

-failed attemp to threaten a taxi driver

-banana pancake torturer and "pro" translator

-different discover places of the mobiles

-turn around investigation on september 23rd

and so on .....endless

Just quoted the 2 that were false on the FB page, don't know about the rest.

Obviously he's not in Oz and an American forensic said no gun wound.

All I'm trying to say on both sides there's that many blooming rumours it's all getting out of control.

We should just wait and see now instead of Chinese whispers, which we are all good at.

Perhaps he had planned aus and cancelled once it was leaked

Other forensics have advised that there is a definite sign of gun shot

It's called looking at all possibilities and then removing those that are merely conjecture.

I would think it quite difficult to be totally sure that there was a gun shot wound or that there wasn't a gun shot wound to the head from looking at the photograph of the front of the victim's head after it had been battered in with the hoe hard enough to break her skull. One so called American forensic expert said there wasn't a gun shot and a so called Israel forensic expert said there was. As far as I know there were no photographs on websites of the back of the victim's head which would probably have shown an exit wound, if she had been shot at point blank range with anything bigger than a .22 hand gun and most of the black market guns used by Thai criminals are in 9mm Luger, .45 ACP or .38 Special for which they can easily obtain ammunition which is virtually untraceable because it is so common. All of these should have left an exit wound. Forensic pathologists commonly X-ray a body to determine accurately the trajectory of a bullet. Presumably this was done, even if there was no suspicion of a gun shot but it hasn't been posted online.

If, heaven forbid, British police, despite their judicious use of Thai text books on investigative techniques, should ever publish a report or make comments that showed significant variances with the Thai police investigation, will they be charged under the Computer Crimes Act? Having experienced the the delights of Koh Tao and the hospitality of local police, with whom they unexpectedly found so much in common, they might want to come back on holiday.

Edited by Dogmatix

re; UK inquest: I wish it were resolving sooner, mainly because the Burmese guys could be found guilty and sentenced before then. Brit expertise could have a bearing on a trial (if there is one) involving the Burmese. I'm sure the Burmeses' defense attorney(s) would like to know what Brit experts know.

Of course, Brit findings could also have a bearing on whether others should be suspects. All this is moot if Thai officialdom maintains its attitude of trying to keep out 'outside interference' (I can do it myself, mommy!), and continues shielding the headman's family and friends, and refusing to consider whether any cops may have been involved in the crime.

Among many important factors that are still questionable:

>>> getting a better idea of the weapon used on David. All public pronouncements by Thai officials on that are either wrong or self-contradictory. If the weapon is deemed to be a punch-blade type, that would more likely be the type of weapon used by mafia-like tough guys (the headman's people) than Burmese immigrants who usually don't have more than 20 baht in their pockets at any given time.

>>> DNA from female victim, used to compare other suspects' DNA against. It's held closely guarded to the chests of a very few Thai officials, which is just one of several reasons it's open to suspicion. It's also a reason prosecutors keep sending police reports back for revisions.

>>> scenario at the bar(s) on the night of the crime. We hear plausible scenarios from social media (eyewitnesses, etc) but we hear nothing from Thai officialdom - probably because the bar scenarios implicate the headman's people.

>>> prior histories of those who should be prime suspects

>>> phone records, and flimsy alibi of Nomsod, sworn testimony from Sean,.....

.....there are more items, no doubt, ...too many to list here.

>>>