I Gin 8 Kilo in 4 month

filgerman2014

How old are you?

Anyway, first thing I would do is to to a doctor and check your thyroid hormone levels.

That's a fast weight gain if really no change even though generally metabolism will slow down gradually with age.

There are probably multiple factors even if it is directly medical, like low thyroid hormone levels or something else medical like that.

Sometimes there are one or two food choice culprits that you think are OK but really aren't, something hidden in the way they are processed, but again such a rapid weight gains ... yes, you need to take some action and get to the bottom of it.

Edited by Jingthing

I am 26 and i will go tomorrow to doctor

Quite young, so it is not age related for sure.

Insist on a thyroid test.

If it turns out you can't find any medical reason for this, then you're going to have to look real closely at your food intake and also of course activity level as well. It may feel like nothing has changed, but if it isn't medical, something MUST have changed.

Edited by Jingthing

It is cheap in compare to Deutschland to make blood tests. When they put in a needle into you, you may consider make a full set of tests, Hormons, Liiver, Kidney, Lipids, etc.

Generally a recommendation from us Ex fatties: Putting a brake on your gains is way easier than diet it away afterwards....

Some foods in Thailand really tend to make you fat......But German food as well licklips.gif

If it turns out you can't find any medical reason for this, then you're going to have to look real closely at your food intake and also of course activity level as well. It may feel like nothing has changed, but if it isn't medical, something MUST have changed.

It happens that some people eat way too much and never gain any weight. It also happens that the body decide to change that and than they gain.

8 kg in 4 month is a 460 kcal too much per day. That isn't a crazy amount of food.

It happens that some people eat way too much and never gain any weight. It also happens that the body decide to change that and than they gain.

8 kg in 4 month is a 460 kcal too much per day. That isn't a crazy amount of food.

Sure but a medical screening is still in order as the OP reports surprise at the gain.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

OP, do not waste your money on doctor , unless you suspect you could be pregnant .

If it's not pregnancy,

1. Cut back on salt , you could simply be holding water

2. You say you eat veggies, which is good but what else do you eat?

3. Stop to eat after 6pm

4. What do you drink? For example despite what many people like to think , but many juices are very high in sugar and carbohydrates.

5. Have you changed your life style or work activities? It is possible to gain weight due to stress or insomnia. It is also possible to gain muscle which in turn gains weight

i eat always low carb

a lot of vegetables, fruits and chicken.

I drink water but the last month a lot of coke zero but coke zero they say is without calories. the only change was the coke zero. before i drink just water

Yes it is very clever marketing because by law they do not need to declare how the ingredients are made.

Here is a scary part for you, the sweetener in coke zero is derived from pigs fat.

I use to drink Pepsi Max because it's 0 calories for most of my life, until i learned how the nice taste is achieved.

The result was loss of 20 kg in 2 months without a single set of exercise or even breaking a sweat.

Fruits are good, but many carry lots of sugar, for example water melon is very high on sugar.

Chicken is lean meat, however many chickens normally are fed with steroids.

Do not panic, get off the coke zero, cut back on sugary fruits and see how you go :)

i eat always low carb

I drink water but the last month a lot of coke zero but coke zero they say is without calories. the only change was the coke zero. before i drink just water

Yes it is very clever marketing because by law they do not need to declare how the ingredients are made.

Here is a scary part for you, the sweetener in coke zero is derived from pigs fat.

I use to drink Pepsi Max because it's 0 calories for most of my life, until i learned how the nice taste is achieved.

The result was loss of 20 kg in 2 months without a single set of exercise or even breaking a sweat.

Fruits are good, but many carry lots of sugar, for example water melon is very high on sugar.

Do not panic, get off the coke zero, cut back on sugary fruits and see how you go smile.png

no it does not derived from pigs fat.....that is nonsense.....Google is your friend......

Chicken are usually fed with antibiotics and salmonella statica. They show estrogen like effects in people. Should be relative safe for women, but men may develop some tits if eating huge amounts.

i eat always low carb

Do not panic, get off the coke zero, cut back on sugary fruits and see how you go smile.png

no it does not derived from pigs fat.....that is nonsense.....Google is your friend......

Chicken are usually fed with antibiotics and salmonella statica. They show estrogen like effects in people. Should be relative safe for women, but men may develop some tits if eating huge amounts.

Take your own advice and Google before spouting nonsense.

Chickens do not grow because of antibiotics.,I am certain even homer understand that .

i eat always low carb

Take your own advice and Google before spouting nonsense.

Chickens do not grow because of antibiotics.,I am certain even homer understand that .

no they don't grow faster, they don't die. You need the antibiotics to prevent diseases when you squeeze huge amounts of chicken in a small place. If one get sick all would die.....

Should be common sense even without Google.

• 1 month later...

i eat always low carb

Not that I never reckoned it wasn't derived from pigs fat, but what is it derived from.

Pigs fat for a sweetener. Where do people think this stuff up from