BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Phuket teen confesses to bashing American man on beach

Why do these dunderhead local sims always come up with the most preposterous excuse possible? It is true that those with a minimal IQ assume that everyone else is a dim as they are.

I find the excuse 'I approached him to help, he was afraid of being robbed and tried to hit me so in stead I hit him' very believable. Even more so when the guy was high on something, which seems very likely.

The picture itself is compelling evidence the beach is not littered with convenient pieces of drift wood don't you agree? i mean we have over 50 sqr meters in this picture with not a twig in sight, so i and most people on here can safely assume the beach i pretty much void of wood. Now would you not agree long pieces of wood are part of a shallow water fishing net set up? I doooooooo

• Like 1

thailand makes me more despondent by the day ..I have wasted so much of my life here putting up with so much garbage in this place..it gets worse by the day

I really am starting to hate this placesad.png

So what would it take for you to leave? I have to admit I came to the conclusion that Thailand isn't a place for Foreigners or Tourists and so did the only sensible thing... I left and I can tell you I feel all the better for it.

• Like 1

...always some bullsh*t excuse or justification to <deleted> a foreigner.....

...Example:..'he would not stop singing'.........etc..etc.etc.....

....the foreigner was outnumbered anyway....

...and for good measure.....suggest he was drunk too.......

Why would he voluntarily hand himself in to the police? If it was an opportunist crime I don't think he would have done that. Probably did happen like he said. Maybe he had the bit of wood in the first place and used it when the victim got aggressive. Who knows.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Actually, and I can't believe I'm saying this, this story rings true to me. I think it is entirely believable that a young falang with pockets full of drugs would get the wrong idea and go on the attach. There really are good Thai people who try to help even falang when in trouble.

• Like 2

Sorry, I forgot, this is the TVF, so the foreigner, in this case even a farang, must be the totally blameless victim of a crime by the evil Thai men.

Why is it every time I open a thread on TV I see you trolling it?

Please put me on your ignore list, so you will always only here the evil Thai story.

• Like 2

Its a natural reaction. Every-time I walk on the beach I often pick up a stick to defend myself against the locals who I presume are there to beat me ………. what a load of cock - how these people concoct such stories is beyond me. Little bastard will be out on bail soon I expect.

• Like 2

Life is what you make it, I love it here in chiang mai and I am surrounded by great friends and doing great stuff.

• Like 2