Silver Jewellery Factories In Chiang Mai

mlwong

:D Hello,

Anyone knows where can I find the silver jewellery factories around Chiang Mai? Do they concentrate in one area? I am thinking about the Northern Thailand Silver Jewellery for business. Can anyone help me please? :o

Thank you.

May

Anyone knows where can I find the silver jewellery factories around Chiang Mai? Do they concentrate in one area? I am thinking about the Northern Thailand Silver Jewellery for business. Can anyone help me please? :o

Thank you.

May

Dear sir,

There are many factories and two places in Chiangmai, at Wua Lai is old stye, and Sankampang is model. And if you need more info and take care of you, please contact me.

You friend in Chiangmai,

Sompop.

Thank you.

May

Dear sir,

There are many factories and two places in Chiangmai, at Wua Lai is old stye, and Sankampang is model. And if you need more info and take care of you, please contact me.

You friend in Chiangmai,

Sompop.

A friend of mine makes jewellery in CM. Shes Ozzie and her husband is Thai. PM if you want her email adress.

that would be good if they have a factory or? pls. send me their email address or do you know if they have their own website?

thanks. :o