Where To Get Cheap And Reliable Heater

redbicycle

Oh its water heater, cos as far as i know myammar got those china made water heater....

Aside from China and Myanmar you will also find them in Thailand.

The biggest choice in Maesai and second biggest in Chiang Rai.

The cheap ones are quite easy to find but it will take a little bit more time to find the cheap and reliable ones.

Why not buy a Thai one? A lot of them are probably also made in China, just like Dutch bicycles, American computers and Japanese cars.

Anyhow, what kind of flowers do you like most? :o

And what is your favourite music?

Limbo :D

Any ideas ?

Do you want an electric or gas heater RB? Yemsawat has an excellent gas heater( Ecolux brand)> I have bought 2 already they are very reliable with safety cut outs if the water stops. They are 2900 each. Not expensive methinks.

If you do go for a gas heater though, just be aware that it should only beused in rooms that are well ventilated which my bathroom and kitchen are.

Chang35baht

Any ideas ?

Do you want an electric or gas heater RB? Yemsawat has an excellent gas heater( Ecolux brand)> I have bought 2 already they are very reliable with safety cut outs if the water stops. They are 2900 each. Not expensive methinks.

If you do go for a gas heater though, just be aware that it should only beused in rooms that are well ventilated which my bathroom and kitchen are.

Chang35baht

I am getting a eletrical heater........ Thanks anyway.