DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

The police put themselves in the firing line all the time with unnecessary comments. Why did they even need to state that the results would not be forwarded to the UK police?

They should note the way the UK police have handled themselves during their investigation observation. We've heard nothing from them at all.

Which must be confusing the hell out of the RTP laugh.png

• Like 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm Wrong...!!!!???

They always compare the DNA with the cigarette bud found near the victim,....But never talk about DNA samples collected from the body of the victim...?????

As far as I know they don't have DNA samples from in and out the body of the victim,....there was no doctor able to collect DNA samples on Koh Tao,....

They consider the cigarette bud to be from the rapist/killer...??? (Could be any ones !!!!)

That's why they caught those Burmese guys,...these guys were known to play guitar and smoke near that place that night....!!!!

SO!!!!, of course the DNA sample from the headman's son don't match.....the cigarette bud....

Edited by off road pat
  • Like 1

Makes you wonder, who are they really protecting??

Must be someone high up in the foodchain!!coffee1.gif

Not sure if there is any truth in what was already reported but Suthep is supposed to be his Uncle however I don't really see what bearing having such a person of interests as Khun Suthep would have any influence on any outcome, other than he owns quite a substantial part of the Region.

That could expain, just speculating, why the army has acted like kittens in this case. Since Suthep gave Prayuth the excuse, he needed to stage the coup!!

Personally I believe, they are trying to protect a very substancial moneyflow!! Use your imagination!!rolleyes.gif

Not sure if there is any truth in what was already reported but Suthep is supposed to be his Uncle however I don't really see what bearing having such a person of interests as Khun Suthep would have any influence on any outcome, other than he owns quite a substantial part of the Region.

That could expain, just speculating, why the army has acted like kittens in this case. Since Suthep gave Prayuth the excuse, he needed to stage the coup!!

Personally I believe, they are trying to protect a very substancial moneyflow!! Use your imagination!!rolleyes.gif

The problem with a rented mob is that all that is needed to turn them against you is more money.....

• Like 1

Just reading on csiLA they are saying the pancake translator said that a wine bottle was used as a weapon.

The question is where is that rotee seller now?

And where is the wine bottle or broken glass? Evidence of Mon and the headman crawling all over the crime scene maybe a hint

• Like 1

And where is the wine bottle or broken glass?

Glass is almost the ultimate medium from which to extract fingerprints. If it were true, then removing it from the investigation would be a top priority. Note that finding traces of broken glass in (for instance) the victims' hair would still be possible from an embalmed body. I do, however, doubt the wine bottle hypothesis as I think some evidence of it would have shown up on the photos.

This complicity must go right to the top! Outrageous really that a country can stick two fingers up to the international community & get away with it. Only sanctions from the UK, and a tourist blacklist will make these creatures take any notice

I'd prefer to see full international sanctions against Thailand for that matter. It would hardly affect us who live here, but it would certainly affect KTao and this pair of corrupt, ugly, lying bastards, and the son, for that matter. :P

You are dreaming. The UK won't put sanctions on Thailand and nobody else has any reason to. In fact, what basis would the UK have for sanctions? 2 cits died, they don't like how the investigation was handled? Certainly a possibility, though we don't know how the UK government feels. People die all over and often as a result of the actions of foreign governments on foreign land. Usually with no investigation.

If the UK did, how would Thailand respond? Would they toss out the ambassador? Cancel the visas for UK cits?

What people seem to forget is that no country has standing to interfere in domestic matters of another country.

• Like 1

Worthy of its own entry on csila. LOL

This complicity must go right to the top! Outrageous really that a country can stick two fingers up to the international community & get away with it. Only sanctions from the UK, and a tourist blacklist will make these creatures take any notice

I'd prefer to see full international sanctions against Thailand for that matter. It would hardly affect us who live here, but it would certainly affect KTao and this pair of corrupt, ugly, lying bastards, and the son, for that matter. :P
You are dreaming. The UK won't put sanctions on Thailand and nobody else has any reason to. In fact, what basis would the UK have for sanctions? 2 cits died, they don't like how the investigation was handled? Certainly a possibility, though we don't know how the UK government feels. People die all over and often as a result of the actions of foreign governments on foreign land. Usually with no investigation.

If the UK did, how would Thailand respond? Would they toss out the ambassador? Cancel the visas for UK cits?

What people seem to forget is that no country has standing to interfere in domestic matters of another country.

JD you are stooping to new lows "people die all over the world"...,,,,,

I suggest you go back to the photos which I am sure you will have seen of this poor, innocent girl. How you can be so dismissive of this case is beyond me.

You are one sad man.

Are people not killed all over the world?

You resort to an emotional response instead of looking at the facts.

I'd prefer to see full international sanctions against Thailand for that matter. It would hardly affect us who live here, but it would certainly affect KTao and this pair of corrupt, ugly, lying bastards, and the son, for that matter. tongue.png

JD I want civilly ask you one question - can you be intelligent and give me a straight yes or no answer. Here goes.................

Do you believe the Royal Thai Police Force has a problem with internal corruption?

• Like 2

I'd prefer to see full international sanctions against Thailand for that matter. It would hardly affect us who live here, but it would certainly affect KTao and this pair of corrupt, ugly, lying bastards, and the son, for that matter. tongue.png

JD I want civilly ask you one question - can you be intelligent and give me a straight yes or no answer. Here goes.................

Do you believe the Royal Thai Police Force has a problem with internal corruption?

Yes, as do the police in the UK and US and everywhere else.

• Like 1

OK

So number one - you believe the police in Thailand ARE corrupt

number two you believe the police in the UK and in the USA are AS CORRUPT as the Thai police?

It's only a problem when bloody farang start getting involved on websites.

OK

So number one - you believe the police in Thailand ARE corrupt

number two you believe the police in the UK and in the USA are AS CORRUPT as the Thai police?

I believe there is corruption. That was the question asked. I also believe there's corruption in all police forces.

• Like 1

It's only a problem when bloody farang start getting involved on websites.

I know what youre saying - but Im not farang and i personally know of two Thai men who are on murder charges against police who have been over corrupt with them!! believe me Thais KNOW what the RP is like - its a HUGE topic of conversation in inner circles!! Believe me they are JUST as corrupt with Thai as with farang!! In non tourist areas obviously far more!!