DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

JD I want civilly ask you one question - can you be intelligent and give me a straight yes or no answer. Here goes.................

Do you believe the Royal Thai Police Force has a problem with internal corruption?

Yes, as do the police in the UK and US and everywhere else.

OK

So number one - you believe the police in Thailand ARE corrupt

number two you believe the police in the UK and in the USA are AS CORRUPT as the Thai police?

I believe there is corruption. That was the question asked. I also believe there's corruption in all police forces.

OK I wont push the point that you didnt answer the second lot of questions - but let me ask you this

If you agree that there is a lot of money on offer and the RTP ARE corrupt what is your reason for thinking they are NOT covering for Thai familys - doing false dna tests and blaming innocent people just to close the case - about the murders on Koh Tao?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JD I want civilly ask you one question - can you be intelligent and give me a straight yes or no answer. Here goes.................

You are dreaming. The UK won't put sanctions on Thailand and nobody else has any reason to. In fact, what basis would the UK have for sanctions? 2 cits died, they don't like how the investigation was handled? Certainly a possibility, though we don't know how the UK government feels. People die all over and often as a result of the actions of foreign governments on foreign land. Usually with no investigation.

If the UK did, how would Thailand respond? Would they toss out the ambassador? Cancel the visas for UK cits?

What people seem to forget is that no country has standing to interfere in domestic matters of another country.

Do you believe the Royal Thai Police Force has a problem with internal corruption?

It's only a problem when bloody farang start getting involved on websites.

I know what youre saying - but Im not farang and i personally know of two Thai men who are on murder charges against police who have been over corrupt with them!! believe me Thais KNOW what the RP is like - its a HUGE topic of conversation in inner circles!! Believe me they are JUST as corrupt with Thai as with farang!! In non tourist areas obviously far more!!

So you have a personal connection to 2 people that are accused of murder and blame the police. Do you think this might show bias in your posts?

You are dreaming. The UK won't put sanctions on Thailand and nobody else has any reason to. In fact, what basis would the UK have for sanctions? 2 cits died, they don't like how the investigation was handled? Certainly a possibility, though we don't know how the UK government feels. People die all over and often as a result of the actions of foreign governments on foreign land. Usually with no investigation.

If the UK did, how would Thailand respond? Would they toss out the ambassador? Cancel the visas for UK cits?

What people seem to forget is that no country has standing to interfere in domestic matters of another country.

It's only a problem when bloody farang start getting involved on websites.

I know what youre saying - but Im not farang and i personally know of two Thai men who are on murder charges against police who have been over corrupt with them!! believe me Thais KNOW what the RP is like - its a HUGE topic of conversation in inner circles!! Believe me they are JUST as corrupt with Thai as with farang!! In non tourist areas obviously far more!!

So you have a personal connection to 2 people that are accused of murder and blame the police. Do you think this might show bias in your posts?

No..............I said I know of them

By the way do you see how easily I gave you a straight answer then?

Can you do the same for me now?

• Like 1

I would love to know what has happened to Panya. Bet he feels the same way, his reputation I guess has suffered because of this mess. At least he tried.

The answer to our question.

Lt Gen Panya Mamen moves upstairs to Assistant Commissioner General of the Royal Thai Police in Bangkok

http://www.thaivisa....hief-confirmed/

Exactly 7 days after the big break in the case, he apparently was rewarded for his hard work, or just given a desk job so he wouldn't be so pesky to this cover up investigation.

Where now the national police chief (personally) sees the need to sit rite next to these "former" suspects in their defense and threaten the world (social media) with 5 years in prison, not to defame them.

Edited by dcutman
  • Like 1

Yes, as do the police in the UK and US and everywhere else.

OK

So number one - you believe the police in Thailand ARE corrupt

number two you believe the police in the UK and in the USA are AS CORRUPT as the Thai police?

I believe there is corruption. That was the question asked. I also believe there's corruption in all police forces.

OK I wont push the point that you didnt answer the second lot of questions - but let me ask you this

If you agree that there is a lot of money on offer and the RTP ARE corrupt what is your reason for thinking they are NOT covering for Thai familys - doing false dna tests and blaming innocent people just to close the case - about the murders on Koh Tao?

The only money I know that was offered was for proof that someone was guilty.

A tech from a non police aligned hospital took the sample and it was tested at 3 prestigious hospitals.

Oh come on - i sure i rate one more! - if you agree that the Thai police are corrupt is it not possible that money was offered by the family at the AC Bar? COULD that happen in Thailand? IF that money was accepted could the Thai police then easily send a fake sample in - just say they sent "The Stations cleaning ladys" dna in - the hospitals would not need to be corrupt would they?

Posts with messed up quotes have been removed. An inflammatory post has been removed. Another post in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

"so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government"

so this basically confirms the tests were bullshit.

"so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government because it had no doubt about the investigation being conducted by the Thai police, said Pol Lt Gen Prawut."

This administration seems to be fond of stating secondhand opinions of officials from other countries - a bit of a protocol breach but what the hell, eh?

Was the British government's lack of doubt ever publicly expressed by the actual British government?

This is the first headline making sense I can read about the topic! All other medias' is pure desinformation, following the intox op from the RTP and higher. Despicable IMO when that's what pride and 'face' does to the people!

Makes you wonder, who are they really protecting??

Must be someone high up in the foodchain!!coffee1.gif

Not sure if there is any truth in what was already reported but Suthep is supposed to be his Uncle however I don't really see what bearing having such a person of interests as Khun Suthep would have any influence on any outcome, other than he owns quite a substantial part of the Region.

That could expain, just speculating, why the army has acted like kittens in this case. Since Suthep gave Prayuth the excuse, he needed to stage the coup!!

Personally I believe, they are trying to protect a very substancial moneyflow!! Use your imagination!!rolleyes.gif

Worthy of its own entry on csila. LOL

Even the worst of his enemies (and he has some...) would never believe Suthep to be cruel enough to exile members of his family in the Tao rock! giggle.gif

"it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government because it had no doubt about the investigation being conducted by the Thai police, said Pol Lt Gen Prawut."

"Does anybody believe the British government has no doubt ..." ?

Would be nice to here it from them ...

• Like 1

as much as this irks many of us..I truly believe if this young lad did do the crime..he will have to pay for his deeds in some way and at some point...whether it be here in his lifetime or somewhere else..he will have to own up to it...

• Like 2

So it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government because it had no doubt about the investigation being conducted by the Thai police, said Pol Lt Gen Prawut.

Well there goes another opportunity. These people must think we are stupid.

The first mistake the RTP/Government made was to treat this as 'just another farang death in Thailand and that it would eventually blow over. Not this time. They have seriously been caught with their pants down.

No, actually. The first mistake was that police officers at the scene of the crime took pics with their cameras and went home and released them onto the social net. Thick as shit or what? Not only did they release gruesome pictures of an unyet DNA'd crime scene, they thought they might get a little earner or two from it. That was the first mistake, and it stinks more than most of what has followed since.

Prayuth and Co. threaten us in using social media...... well I'd love to be invited to court with the histories of BIB events I have stored on an external drive. The BIB efed up by releasing pictures of the deceased on the day of discovery, and then making statements they now have retracted concerning the well knit island family and henchmen, who were the INITIAL SUSPECTS, until positions of power and money started to negotiate.

In essence, KTao should be a NO GO area for any foreigner, from any land - and that should be emphasised. The AC Bar and its owner should be made to pay, by not having any kind of farang/foreign custom, and I condemn any backpackers or holiday makers to even go near the bar, or that bitch in particular.

Edit: spelling correction; 'Beach'.

When it'd be true that the whole of Tao is the private property of the ruling family, it'd seem technically feasable to make it a no-go area, like other places they own, but...

This is where the problem is and the police making statements like this thinking that they are talking to an uneducated audience.

The simple fact is Thailand police have a very bad record for being corrupt.

How the hell can the tests be verified without The uk confirming whose DNA is actually on the bodies or how was put on there .

and if it is DNA from the 2 burmese is it possible that dna was put on another way or forciblly.

What was a person that was accused doing on the crime scene ?

What was a general practioner doctor doing on the crime scene with gloves on what did he touch ?

To many questions because of one reason only Corruption and most people like my self want to be certain before these young boys are innocent or guilty before being jailed for life.

The uk must get involved and fully invesigate the DNA .

Although I agree with the last sentence, I'm not sure about using the word 'must'. Thailand is a sovereign state and there is only one way that the UK could 'force' the issue.

It would involve a fleet of Her Majesty's Destroyers, Frigates, Submarines and Armoured Landing Craft. Air support from the RAF Eurofighters and Tornadoes would be critical for this to take place and several units of Royal Marines and Paratroopers would be required.

It would be interesting to see the shock on the General's face when confronted with actually having to do his 'real' job, instead of getting himself and his mates to feed at the trough. However, I don't think that a UK invasion will ever happen of course and nor would I want it to.

• Like 1

More conspiracy theories.

In the absence of reliable information, that's all we've got, unfortunately. Possibilities need to be discussed or the police will just be able to corrupt the case any way they like.

Regardless of the damage done to people?

More conspiracy theories.

In the absence of reliable information, that's all we've got, unfortunately. Possibilities need to be discussed or the police will just be able to corrupt the case any way they like.

Regardless of the damage done to people?

I think the absence of reliable information is doing damage to people. The whole of society in fact!

Just reading on csiLA they are saying the pancake translator said that a wine bottle was used as a weapon.

CSI LA is about as trustworthy as the Thai police!!coffee1.gif

um no, the pancake seller said that. Csi LA was only pointing out that the pancake seller is full of buffalo poop. from this day forward.. JOC will be known as "full o poop" status.

remember, the thai police dont share their data. the exact opposite with CSI LA.

• Like 1

Dear All, it's done and not a thing can be said to change the outcome. Way too much face at stake here. Once again, injustice prevails and the best that happen for the Burmese boys, is a midnight bus to the border and told never to come back to Thailand. The worse case is they put them to death, and move on to the next fictionalized event...

• Like 2

Not sure if there is any truth in what was already reported but Suthep is supposed to be his Uncle however I don't really see what bearing having such a person of interests as Khun Suthep would have any influence on any outcome, other than he owns quite a substantial part of the Region.

Since a few months, the 'red brigadists' here had gone quiet about Suthep. Here they come again. What a sad bunch! Let's spread a, totally false, rumour: the Warot kid's biological father is Thaksin's brother. Utter nonsense, like the tiny (poisoned) alm of straw they hold on to here, but, boy, you would see them climb to the top of the coconut trees... Guys, is there really no limit for you?

• Like 1

Since a few months, the 'red brigadists' here had gone quiet about Suthep. Here they come again. What a sad bunch! Let's spread a, totally false, rumour: the Warot kid's biological father is Thaksin's brother. Utter nonsense, like the tiny (poisoned) alm of straw they hold on to here, but, boy, you would see them climb to the top of the coconut trees... Guys, is there really no limit for you?

What a sad man you are!! This is not about politics!!

But since this sad story took place in the fake monks personal kingdom, maybe not so strange, that his name are mentioned!!wink.png

• Like 1