Kheing Doi Fishing Park

buddhafly

where exactly is it?

and is the fishing good there?

costs?

thanks for info...

Khieng Doi is very easy to find, just ask in town for directions. The fishing is excellent, anything from very small fish to 70 plus kilo catfish. I recently caught a 21.5 kilo catfish, but the normal is around 5 kilos. There are also some big Pacu in the lake (around 10 kilos) they are very good eating, just beware of the teeth :o .

Cost:- 60B per rod per day.

Tight Lines

ImageDude :D

Edited by ImageDude

Khieng Doi is very easy to find, just ask in town for directions.

Come on Imagedude! Don't keep it for yourself alone!

You catched this morning more fish then I have been eating during the last three years!

Buddhafly, Imagedude is absolutely right: It is very easy to find, especially if you are looking in the right direction.

Of course you know Big C, Homemart, Highland Bowling and the Esso gasoline station.

The crossing at the Esso is called 'Mae Korn'. The road next to it goes to Toeng (opposite is the Paholyothin Road into town).

You take the road to Toeng for about 5 kilometers (you pass the bridge and the house with the mill) and when you arrive almost at the top of the hill it is at your right.

Good luck, both of you!

Limbo

Image dude, were you actually there. That`s your 2nd picture of the beauties that we can catch there but you always seem to have slipped the hook.

chang35baht . . . my dear chap, are you inferring that I am telling 'fishermans tales' ? tut tut tut :D If you are so keen to see me and the fish at Khieng Doi, :D then, please feel free to check my website (URL in my profile). I have nothing to hide, there you will see many pictures of 'yours truly' and the many species of fish that I have caught there. :D In the meantime, here is another pic to 'whet your appetite' :o This is a Red Bellied Pacu weighing in at 8 kilos, and these fish are delicious eating.

post-11996-1156141990_thumb.jpg

Tightlines

Image dude, were you actually there. That`s your 2nd picture of the beauties that we can catch there but you always seem to have slipped the hook.

chang35baht . . . my dear chap, are you inferring that I am telling 'fishermans tales' ? tut tut tut :D If you are so keen to see me and the fish at Khieng Doi, :D then, please feel free to check my website (URL in my profile). I have nothing to hide, there you will see many pictures of 'yours truly' and the many species of fish that I have caught there. :D In the meantime, here is another pic to 'whet your appetite' :o This is a Red Bellied Pacu weighing in at 8 kilos, and these fish are delicious eating.

Tightlines

I think that's the same fish I caught last week and it must have been caught 20 times before that as it's mouth was full of line.

Everybody throws the fish back in again, so there's not much sport to it.

Tightlines

I think that's the same fish I caught last week.

Nice one tayto, you maybe caught that fish 2 weeks after it was eaten :D

Tightlines

Tightlines

Tightlines

Well it certainly looked the same around 8 kilos.

Tightlines

Well it certainly looked the same around 8 kilos.

Yeah, I know what you mean tayto, these all look the same too, at around 8 kilos . . spooky :D:o

post-11996-1156172461_thumb.jpg

Tightlines

where exactly is it?

and is the fishing good there?

costs?

thanks for info...

Khieng Doi is very easy to find, just ask in town for directions. The fishing is excellent, anything from very small fish to 70 plus kilo catfish. I recently caught a 21.5 kilo catfish, but the normal is around 5 kilos. There are also some big Pacu in the lake (around 10 kilos) they are very good eating, just beware of the teeth :o .

Cost:- 60B per rod per day.

Tight Lines

Do they provide/sell fishing bait like red worms ?

• 4 months later...
Wasn't it In the Rai who was asking where the Kheing Doi fishing park is?

Limbo :D

Look out for this guy (I mean the one in the middle :D ):

post-6305-1169217491_thumb.jpg

AHA . . . I think I may know this dude :D , he's an absolute genius at catching fish :o

Edited by ImageDude