Unknown trio stab Phuket man on bike

Lite Beer

Unknown trio stab Phuket man on bike
Eakkapop Thongtub

1414906810_1-org.jpg

Kittipong receives first aid.

PHUKET: A young man riding his bike north along Thekrassaattree Rd last night at 8pm was stopped by three others and stabbed, though not fatally.

Maj Kittipum Thinthalang of Thalang Police said officers were called to the scene in front of Baan Lipon School.

“When we arrived the scene we found an injured man sitting in a shop near the road with people helping to dress his wounds,” he said.

The victim was identified as Kittipong Chotipong, 21, who had been stabbed in the chest to a depth of about 3cm. He was taken to Thalang Hospital.

Mr Kittipong he said that he was riding alone. “Three men on a bike cut in front of me and stopped me. Two of them got off the bike and punched me, and one used something to stab me. I ran to the shop nearby.

“I’ve never seen them before,” he added.

Maj Kittipum said, “At this stage, we surmise that they might have had a problem on the road before, which caused the incident.”

Officers are now checking CCTV footage and have called for witnesses to help them identify the attackers.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/unknown-trio-stab-phuket-man-on-bike-49451.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-11-02

5 years mandatory prison for ANYONE just carrying a knife and 10 years for ANYONE just carrying a gun.

Triple the sentence for using it, and that on top of a sentence for the result of the use.

No royal pardon.

That will make em think twice.

I always cary a knife , trying to peel off all the insecticides of the frute that I give to my kids .

Machete too , depends where I go . It fels a banana tree in one blow , just in case .

German steel , great quality .