Ufun Club - Business Investment

Just watched the video. Thanks for a massive laugh before bed! Made my day!

Better than crying I suppose.

I'll just have to be jealous of you then when you are a millionaire and I'm still catching the skytrain!! All the best with your get rich quick scheme backed by a mining firm which no one has ever heard of. And just a note, I work in mining....

I'll just have to be jealous of you then when you are a millionaire and I'm still catching the skytrain!! All the best with your get rich quick scheme backed by a mining firm which no one has ever heard of. And just a note, I work in mining....

I've asked for the registered name of the company, hopefully, I'll send it to you tonight.

So you actually paid money to a "company" without even knowing the name of the company? How does this even happen? Didn't you get a receipt?

Off Course, everything is in order. There are millions of Investors, in this venture, Thailand is a small part, compared with China, or India (nearly every Asian nation is involved, and the USA). So, if it does go wrong, I won't be the only one.

interesting is the fact that neither Indian nor Chinese citizens are allowed to invest outside their country not to mention the fact that both INR and CNY are heavily restricted currencies.

my advice: stop posting ridiculous claims derived out of thin air dry.png

Seeing as you have yet to provide even the company name from the receipt of your "investment", can we assume that either:

1) You have done no due diligence before "investing" and do not even know who you paid money to, and have not receipt of your payment?

or

2) You have never made any "investment" and you are just a shill and know full well that it is fraud.

I've asked for the registered name of the company, hopefully, I'll send it to you tonight.

So you actually paid money to a "company" without even knowing the name of the company? How does this even happen? Didn't you get a receipt?

Off Course, everything is in order. There are millions of Investors, in this venture, Thailand is a small part, compared with China, or India (nearly every Asian nation is involved, and the USA). So, if it does go wrong, I won't be the only one.

interesting is the fact that neither Indian nor Chinese citizens are allowed to invest outside their country not to mention the fact that both INR and CNY are heavily restricted currencies.

my advice: stop posting ridiculous claims derived out of thin air dry.png

The Investment is within their own country (ie UFun India, China etc).

Dear Tonika,

Please take your money out of this. No good is going to come of it.

I know you mean well, and it could be I'll lose out on this investment. But as they say, NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose. I'll stick with it, and if it fails I'll post on here to all the members who said ' I Told you so ', and say, 'yeah guys you were right'.

• Like 1

Seeing as you have yet to provide even the company name from the receipt of your "investment", can we assume that either:

1) You have done no due diligence before "investing" and do not even know who you paid money to, and have not receipt of your payment?

or

2) You have never made any "investment" and you are just a shill and know full well that it is fraud.

Sorry, I'm in Khon Kaen hospital at present, having a malignant tumour removed, I promise once I get back home to supply you with the company name.

I found this company name from the whois on "ufun.co.th" domain (บริษัท บิทคอยน์ จำกัด):

Looks like under investigation from DSI anti-pyramid scheme also:

http://www.manager.co.th/Crime/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9570000121202

There is a video, on the right hand side of the one I posted, it shows this company was cleared, and that they could carry on doing business.

I found this company name from the whois on "ufun.co.th" domain (บริษัท บิทคอยน์ จำกัด):

There is a video, on the right hand side of the one I posted, it shows this company was cleared, and that they could carry on doing business.

The video was from March 2014. The DSI investigation article is from October 21 2014. How is it they are cleared in March for an investigation started in October?

• Like 1

A fool and his money.....

You mean 'many' fools and their money ?. As it stands at the moment (05/11/2014), since Friday last, my profit value has increased to US 202.91 cents. Of course tomorrow it could be zilch, but I'll stick with it meantime.

You mean 'many' fools and their money ?. As it stands at the moment (05/11/2014), since Friday last, my profit value has increased to US 202.91 cents. Of course tomorrow it could be zilch, but I'll stick with it meantime.

So you can withdrawal all your principle and profit today and you'd have $200 more than you started with?

Edited by pancakeman

The video was from March 2014. The DSI investigation article is from October 21 2014. How is it they are cleared in March for an investigation started in October?

I don't know, will try to find out. But surely, if that is the case, the DSI would have suspended the Thai operation of this company, if they have suspicions of fraudulent activities, until they had finished their investigations ?.

This an update to the DSI Investigation, The Investigation was in fact carried out on the 16th of May 2014, the Investigation found there were no fraudulent activities taking place. There is no further Investigation taking place by the DSI Thailand at this time. I have placed the link for you to view, which shows it is up to date.

UFUN Utokens Digital Currency shared a link ... - Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=93132

This an update to the DSI Investigation, The Investigation was in fact carried out on the 16th of May 2014, the Investigation found there were no fraudulent activities taking place. There is no further Investigation taking place by the DSI Thailand at this time. I have placed the link for you to view, which shows it is up to date.

UFUN Utokens Digital Currency shared a link ... - Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=93132

So you can withdrawal all your principle and profit today and you'd have $200 more than you started with?

The fee is 10% to cash out apparently.

• 1 month later...

The fee is 10% to cash out apparently

www.fb.com/ufunclubglobal

Join us. But be confident when you come in. Cheers!

post-226650-0-17749500-1417803848_thumb.

post-226650-0-53727500-1417803870_thumb.

post-226650-0-50160900-1417803873_thumb.

post-226650-0-74290100-1417803875_thumb.

post-226650-0-31242100-1417803879_thumb.

post-226650-0-42669100-1417803890_thumb.

post-226650-0-31111800-1417803895_thumb.

post-226650-0-54152600-1417803898_thumb.

post-226650-0-73828000-1417803900_thumb.

post-226650-0-08567400-1417803904_thumb.

UFUN is not a HYIP. If BitCoins have made millionaires, UTokens will also do then same. Do you know the fact that the value of UToken doesn't fall?

And for your information,

1) UFUN is doing a Joint Venture with Malaysia's No.1 Public Listed Company named Bina Puri, in Thailand. They are constructing the largest Resort in Bangkok which is scheduled to be completed by 2018. (Hope you know that Government Owned Companies won't do business with Mickey Mouse Companies)

2) There are clear MOAs with 2 International Banks and 1 Financial Institution. Recently, UFUN signed a partnership contract with Chinese company called Chun Yi Stone.

3) There are hundreds of retails shops with accepts UTokens as a payment mode. A private hospital in Malaysia has also started accepting UTokens.

4) UFUN is not taking away anyone's money. It's just that the money is converted into Digital Form and is available for use any time.

5) It's not UFUN which is paying others, but it's the new investors who buy UTokens from the existing ones who makes the payment. So UFUN is just a platform.

post-226650-0-04938400-1417805272_thumb.

post-226650-0-54276500-1417805275_thumb.

post-226650-0-11441600-1417805279_thumb.

post-226650-0-12654400-1417805288_thumb.

post-226650-0-88210400-1417805293_thumb.

post-226650-0-68077700-1417805297_thumb.

post-226650-0-64519600-1417805301_thumb.

post-226650-0-32251800-1417805306_thumb.

1) UFUN is doing a Joint Venture with Malaysia's No.1 Public Listed Company named Bina Puri, in Thailand. They are constructing the largest Resort in Bangkok which is scheduled to be completed by 2018. (Hope you know that Government Owned Companies won't do business with Mickey Mouse Companies)

Are you referring to this? http://bangkokmarinaresort.com/reservation

Samutprakarn

Samutprakarn

Which appears to be in Samutprakarn, so how is it even "In Bangkok"?

P.S. Anyone live down that area can take a look if there is actually any activity on that site?

or

Sorry, I'm in Khon Kaen hospital at present, having a malignant tumour removed, I promise once I get back home to supply you with the company name.

were you in issan before you got 2broken legs,you made a big immpresion there with your u fun games.

who have you left all your fortune to if you dont pull through.w00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You state that unfun have a joint venture with bina puri, a substantial but by no stretch the no1 Malaysian company . On the company website bina puri explicitly deny that they have any connection with unfun .

Edited by wordchild

I just learned of Ufun and utokens today.. Can I get an update from the OP? The fact that the headquarters are based in Bangkok and generals from the Thai army are involved has my scam meter on high... I guess if you get out before the people at the top run off with all the money you will be ok.. In my brief amount of research I did not find any articles in any financial magazine about this new digital curency company. Another red flag... On the other hand you can get in with a little as 500 Usd so maybe.... As far as the Ufun tower in Bkk.. Well it is better then hiding all that money in your house...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Montereyjp, The fact that there are no English articles about Utoken / Ufun does not say much. Find someone to do a search in Chinese or Thai for that matter and there will be quite a lot. Sure you will also find many people arguing it "must be the latest scam". To all their own but from the many comments I have seen both here on TV and other forums, the Nae Sayers are mostly ill informed people. Ufun is the real thing. They are listing their IPO on the London Stock Exchange this year and Nadaq next year. There are real banks baking them and real projects in which they are involved in. Their conventions are attended to by thousands of people (in October by more than 10,000). They are opening two offices in the USA and own other offices in Asia. They own a TV station and media house. They are met by politicians, dignitaries and royal families from across the world. They have made some very rich people and there is no questioning any of this. It's all publicly available information. I am a member of Ufun and own Utoken. I invested a small amount of money so that if the Nae Sayers are correct then I only loose what I can afford. I do my research and joined sites like UtokenForum. I ask some tough questions. Iwas a super sceptic some time ago, so I am not being critic of sceptics here or anywhere. My point is don't just dismiss it because it looks "too good to be true". Check it out and ask around but ask the correct questions. Ultimatly, anyone who cannot ask will remain out of the game and if this goes big - or should I say when - then you will be regretting it for the rest of your life.

• 2 months later...

I saw this coming and tried to warn a few of my good friends with extensive research which I felt was not read given the swift replies I got. They are now Thousands lighter.

I feel sorry for them and it taught me to always welcome and contemplate free advice.

When have Ponzi Schemes EVER been a good idea?