Where To Find Ph Test Paper

CobraSnakeNecktie

I have asked at a number of pharmacies and none of them seem to carry it. I am looking for the small roll of PH test paper in the upper range of 4.5 to 8. Anyone know where to find it in CM?

Depending on what you want them for (ie piss tests or plant nutrient levels), there is a hydroponics shop at the side entrance to Lotus Kamtieng that carry that type of stuff..

I have asked at a number of pharmacies and none of them seem to carry it. I am looking for the small roll of PH test paper in the upper range of 4.5 to 8. Anyone know where to find it in CM?

I would hardly call that upper range seeing that th pH of distilled water is 7.0 and considered neutral. However, let's not digress into the symantics pH.

I bought some a while ago in strip form, in a pretty solid box with a reference chart in the lid from the chemical suppliers opposite the faculty of medicine in Suthep Road. They could well have it in rolls too. The range was from 4-10 which will cover most applications.

I would hardly call that upper range seeing that th pH of distilled water is 7.0 and considered neutral. However, let's not digress into the symantics pH.

I bought some a while ago in strip form, in a pretty solid box with a reference chart in the lid from the chemical suppliers opposite the faculty of medicine in Suthep Road. They could well have it in rolls too. The range was from 4-10 which will cover most applications.

I am looking for something like these Hydrion test papers for urine and salivary testing. The ones that are 5 to 9 in range have more gradient colors for accuracy than the full scale... and to clarify the "high range of human chemistry"

http://www.microessentiallab.com/buffer/buf-unbuf.html

Thanks

I am looking for something like these Hydrion test papers for urine and salivary testing. The ones that are 5 to 9 in range have more gradient colors for accuracy than the full scale... and to clarify the "high range of human chemistry"

http://www.microessentiallab.com/buffer/buf-unbuf.html

Thanks

The shop that I mentioned supplies the analytical labs at CMU and also Suan Dok faculty of medicine. I'm sure if you ask them or show them a print of the web page they will be able to help.

The shop that I mentioned supplies the analytical labs at CMU and also Suan Dok faculty of medicine. I'm sure if you ask them or show them a print of the web page they will be able to help.

Thanks Maejo man!!! Found the medical supply shop and they had a comparable product. Not exactly cheap but its imported. Many other good things there also.

I found all kinds of goodies I could put to use. Bentonite Clay, Activated Carbon, Technical grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Thanks for the Information!!!!!