Brit arrested in Phuket with ganja and ice

webfact

The cops would know all those guys they arrested.

The boss probably said get some arrests so the cops went out and arrested all the guys they knew were using or selling.

Its such a load of hogwash and even the reporter knows it is what it is this time.

• Like 1

From Wikipedia:

"As of October 2, 2013 the justice ministry of Thailand suggested removal of Kratom from the narcotic drug list relating to Category 5 of the Narcotic Drug Law of 1979, though still recommended regulating kratom in other ways due to its effects on the nervous system. This recommendation will be made to the Ministry of Public Health, which can move forward with the removal from the list or not.[29]"

Yeah that's what I thought when reading. Hasn't been depenelized one year ago? I remember the news.

And why give intention to sell to the brit?

From Wikipedia:

"As of October 2, 2013 the justice ministry of Thailand suggested removal of Kratom from the narcotic drug list relating to Category 5 of the Narcotic Drug Law of 1979, though still recommended regulating kratom in other ways due to its effects on the nervous system. This recommendation will be made to the Ministry of Public Health, which can move forward with the removal from the list or not.[29]"

Yeah that's what I thought when reading. Hasn't been depenelized one year ago? I remember the news.

And why give intention to sell to the brit?

The Brit in the photo looks like he's been chewing on something that he shouldn't have, for a very long time!!

"Intent to sell"? Heck more would get stuck on razor dividing it up than would go to any customers. More publicity stunt and money squeeze than any crackdown on crime. I dare them to arrest a big fish. BTW does this mean after holidays people can go back to normal drug abuse?

• Like 1

and again !

no thai involved,

A thai never will trade with drugs !!

Do you hear ever they carch a Thai ??

Nah, this is how it works usually. Police give small amounts of drugs to Thais. Thais sell to Farang. Thai tells police who and where the Farang are. Police arrest Farang and give drugs back to Thai plus 200 baht "reward". Cycle begins again. Watched this happen with my own eyes on Lamai beach.

Mmmmmm...nothing like Thai corruption in the morning...

High as a kite.blink.png Look at the Brit in the picture...I think he's trying to also point at the hashish or maybe reaching for the pipe.cheesy.gif The guy does not look 36, but I guess the affects of smoking ice over long periods of time will make anybody look like this guy.

Now seriously, the guy got caught with an illegal drug fine...he'll do his time for the amount found on him, but what I can't figure, is how they got him on intent to sell on a Class 1 drug (ice), which I understand holds a stronger sentence than the drug being used for personal use. It's not like the guy was found with a lot of ice; from this article, he had 2 bags; one consisted of powder and the other liquid and both added together brings it to just over 1 gram. What's he selling? As high as he looks in that picture, I'd imagine it was for personal use.

Anyhow, drugs are bad and he got caught...he'll do his time and more than likely will not learn his lesson since he looks like he's been on that stuff for too long.

Edited by OPG
  • Like 1

This thread demonstrates once again the correlation between literacy and progressive opinions on drug policy. This is purely an observation, I don't mean to disparage[1] those with hardline views.

[1] For those with hardline views on drug policy, "disparage" means to "have a go at".

Edited by cocopops
  • Like 1

He does not look like 36 to me. But then again, ice does that to a person. coffee1.gif

Exactly, he looks like going on 50. That's what ya ice is, plus many others, a poison that destroys both mind and body (and morality). A time bomb. I grew up in the Age of Aquarius, ganja and LSD, thank God there was no Ice around then. The temptations of youth ! Although I'm not so happy about the LSD now. No damage, just guilt that there could have been.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

High as a kite. alt=blink.png> Look at the Brit in the picture...I think he's trying to also point at the hashish or maybe reaching for the pipe.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20> The guy does not look 36, but I guess the affects of smoking ice over long periods of time will make anybody look like this guy.

Now seriously, the guy got caught with an illegal drug fine...he'll do his time for the amount found on him, but what I can't figure, is how they got him on intent to sell on a Class 1 drug (ice), which I understand holds a stronger sentence than the drug being used for personal use. It's not like the guy was found with a lot of ice; from this article, he had 2 bags; one consisted of powder and the other liquid and both added together brings it to just over 1 gram. What's he selling? As high as he looks in that picture, I'd imagine it was for personal use.

Anyhow, drugs are bad and he got caught...he'll do his time and more than likely will not learn his lesson since he looks like he's been on that stuff for too long.

That's a good question, in the states police will generally charge a suspect with all kinds of offenses and then let the DA sort it all out with a lawyer.

Drug abuse should be dealt with as a health issue (unless a violent crime is associated with the drug use) and not a criminal issue...but hey it keeps the police busy anyways with tards like Mr. Smedley...