'I needed the money for a prostitute' – Phuket 7-Eleven robber: VIDEO

webfact

'I needed the money for a prostitute' – Phuket 7-Eleven robber: VIDEO

PHUKET: A slaughterhouse worker who was arrested for robbing a 7-Eleven store early yesterday morning (November 5) promptly admitted it, explaining that he stole the money to pay for a prostitute’s services.

Vichit Police were called by staff of the store in Baan Borae after the man walked in and told staff member Palakorn Roonsri, “Give me B1,000.”

The slightly-built Mr Palakorn said, “A dark-skinned guy wearing a light blue T-shirt, jeans ripped at the knees, and white shoes, came in carrying a 12-inch knife in his right hand, and demanded B1,000.”

There were three staff on duty at the time, Mr Palakorn said, but the other two were in the store room so he was on his own in the shop.

“I was so frightened I decided to give him the money,” he said.

A CCTV camera in the shop caught clear images of the robber’s face and police quickly identified him as Boonlert Limpananon, 37. They found him at home with his knife.

Boonlert told the police, “I work in an abattoir near the 7-Eleven. The knife was for killing pigs.

“I needed the B1,000 to pay for a prostitute in Phunphol Soi 11,” he added.

Boonlert was charged with robbery and carrying a knife in a public place, compounded by the robbery taking place at night – a more serious offence in Thai law.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/%E2%80%99i-needed-the-money-for-a-whore%E2%80%99-phuket-7-eleven-robber-video-49514.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-11-06
  • Like 1

“I needed the B1,000 to pay for a prostitute in Phunphol Soi 11,” he added.

Phunphol Soi 11 - exactly where is that? whistling.gif

Whereas Bangla Road is the armpit of Patong, Phunpol Soi 11 is the anus of Phuket Town.

thanks ....... i'm on my way w00t.gif

• Like 1

ThB 1,000? This was a Thai guy, did he have a tab running with the girl? Anyway telling police you use the knife (why mention it was 12", the size doesn't matter) for "killing pigs" might be viewed as a threat.

Killing pigs...LOVE IT! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Now, now, now. The guy wasn't visiting Lolita's in Pattaya nor Classroom on Cowboy.

I don't know diddly about Phuket haunts though, so maybe they are comparable?

The guy is obviously a comedian of the first order, or he figured his 'manhood' was worth more than 1000 baht, even if he had to steal it.

Either way perhaps he's not too smart, after all, if you're going to steal 1000 baht for a one off, then why make it 2000 baht and set yourself up for a second session?

ThB 1,000? This was a Thai guy, did he have a tab running with the girl? Anyway telling police you use the knife (why mention it was 12", the size doesn't matter) for "killing pigs" might be viewed as a threat.

only in australia i think...

only in australia i think...

No, many think the term Pigs for police originated with Robert Peel and the Bow Street Runners. Apparently their station was next to a piggery.

Others say the term arose with the hippies in America in the 60s and 70s. Charles Manson wrote the word in blood on the walls of his victims houses.