Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Is Delighted to Welcome its New Executive Sous Chef

Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Is Delighted to Welcome its New Executive Sous Chef

Sheraton-Hua-Hin-Resort-Spa.jpg

HUA HIN:-- The Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa talented Chef, Jérôme is a master of authentic French & Mediterranean cuisine with a wealth of experience working in renowned hotels & resorts around the world.

He will will be mainly responsible for Salas, a Mediterranean restaurant and a new taste in town. Prior to his appointment, Chef Jérôme was the Chef de Cuisine at Dalah Restaurant in Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas. The naturally gifted and intuitive chef’s personal cooking philosophy is a simple one.

He says “I’m inspired by traditional food, to me it is the essence of the fascinating culture of the people who created it. The dishes I create are a combination of perfect simplicity with a hint of something innovative to please the palate.
It’s important to me to use and promote fresh local seasonal produce whenever possible and to gently blend different styles without over-use of too many ingredients ensuring the menu is kept clean in both presentation and taste” Chef Jérôme is excited to be part of the resort’s innovative culinary team and he looks forward to leading his team in refreshing food & beverage presentations toward a more contemporary and multi-cultural direction and feel.
hh2d.jpg
-- Hua Hin Today 2014-11-07