Are Any of These Appetite Suppressants Available in Thailand?

mesquite

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best appetite supressents known to man is readily avalible in every corner of the globe, its cheap and can be got easily and its called WATER.

In fact hunger and dehydration feel the same so next time you feel hungry drink a glass or two of water and if you still feel hungry 15 min later then you are hungry if you dont then your body needed water.

• Like 1

One of the best appetite supressents known to man is readily avalible in every corner of the globe, its cheap and can be got easily and its called WATER.

In fact hunger and dehydration feel the same so next time you feel hungry drink a glass or two of water and if you still feel hungry 15 min later then you are hungry if you dont then your body needed water.

I have used your system a few times. Results. Good

Better: drink water all the time, before you get hungry. Doesn't need to be water, can be tea, fruit tea or similar. (of course without sugar).

For me it seems hot drinks work best.

Second best option again appetite is just to ignore it.....No need to eat any potentially harmful pills, being a bit hungry isn't a disease that need medication.

Edited by h90

assuming you are already well hydrated , my advice is to take a teaspoon of flaxseed oil or natural almond butter (no additves) when u feel the hunger come on .... the appestat ( the part of the brain that controls appretite) will acknowledge this and within 15 mins you will not feel the desire to eat .... however if your diet is full of processed carbs then its a never ending story ....best to get off the processed carbs all together ..goodluck

assuming you are already well hydrated , my advice is to take a teaspoon of flaxseed oil or natural almond butter (no additves) when u feel the hunger come on .... the appestat ( the part of the brain that controls appretite) will acknowledge this and within 15 mins you will not feel the desire to eat .... however if your diet is full of processed carbs then its a never ending story ....best to get off the processed carbs all together ..goodluck

I did the same with either boiled eggs or alternative you can eat some salad with chicken meat....