Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

Maybe one day you will be shaken down by the police and have drugs planted on you.

Then maybe you will see HIS point of view.

Personally, I treat everyone with the same respect despite their appearance.

But seems most of you back up the Pattaya police here because of Sharky's appearance.

Read again pal. It is his obnoxious behavior not his looks that offend.

I agree, Rustbucket wants us to give respect to a self-confessed pimp and standover man.

Drugs in his apartment, planted or not and he is still walking the streets.

That doesn't make any sense.

Eventually he will make a rod for his own back.

He got away with stabbing a teacher on the beach a while back as well.

Maybe one day you will be shaken down by the police and have drugs planted on you.

But seems most of you back up the Pattaya police here because of Sharky's appearance.

Yeah a man with such high moral fortitude. Gets protection money off hookers is only one of his income streams....

If truly Mr. Time money and gold was stolen by the staged drug bust, I believe he has every right to get angry at the police and sought help. I doubt if he has manhandled the reporter, who knows this might be a staged story to to prosecute him with legal action,

• Like 1

How long has this guy been in Thailand? He may be a big player wherever he comes from but the stupidity to think he can overcome the RTP is astounding. I suspect he's mad because of all the people laughing at him, especially the bar girls - steroids have some side effects, including penis shrinkage,

• Like 1

Makes me proud to be an Aussie!

It sure is good that Sharky is a New Zealander.

Kiora Bro!!

Good to see the Aussies taking the credit again for something they had little to do with.... pretty typical I guess.... Happens all the time..... Russell Crowe; Phar Lap; Sam Neil; Peter jackson; Crowded House; Neil Finn; Jane Campion; Keith Urban.... I could go on. C'mon Aussie C'mon!!

• Like 2

The Thai cops are not even remotely intimidated by him, his size, or his alleged knife. They are just saying that so they can shoot him someday with little questions asked. In fact, I have never seen anyone MORE relaxed than a Thai police officer during an incident--namely because they know they can shoot with impunity. This is not Los Angeles where everyone films/then sues the police.

Thai cops are just a more smiley version of Mexican federales...and I would never pull this kind of thing in Mexico.

Just pay your tax and move on.

Yes, they robbed you. Welcome to the club.

In his line of work,who do you rekon his employers are.I doubt he has a work permit.

Drugs in his apartment, planted or not and he is still walking the streets.

That doesn't make any sense.

Eventually he will make a rod for his own back.

He got away with stabbing a teacher on the beach a while back as well.

Really? So he is obviously involved in the corrupt system yet complaining about it.

Warning - don't do things like this until you understand Thailand and Thai culture. This takes many years and mixing with prostitutes doesn't count.

Wouldn't be surprised if this guy has an accident soon.

Some acts are worthy of respect but not foolish ones.

Old Asian men are into renunciation and finding serenity in their twilight years - this guy is well doing what exactly. He'd be A LOT better off going to one of the many temples and learning about spiritual things.

He isnt a drinker, and he isnt a drug user (other than muscle enhancing drugs). He has self admitted that in his man purse he carries a bottle containing some sort of acid to use in self defence as he has stated that if he was to get swarmed, he knows he would lose.

He has also stabbed a Canadian on the beach. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/angry-kiwi-beefcake-stabs-canadian-english-teacher-in-pattaya/

He has also openly admitted in various social media places that he "takes care of the beach road girls for 500 baht per week, and if they have problems with a customer, he goes and sorts it out".

Lots of youtube interviews with him out there. Interesting to follow his comments on facebook. He sure isn't afraid to speak his mind.

• Like 2

Karma, I say. Being an ex copper from the Gold Coast in the 90's, glad to see the back of this bloke. I'm sure the Thai Police will sort him out when the opportunity presents itself, but please don't send him back this way....

• Like 1

Based my opinion just now on the links that fritz posted above.

Society does not need the type of loan shark that Sharky has chosen for a livelihood.

Perhaps not but there would appear to be a element of hypocrisy and dual standards. Loan sharks are no better or worse that prostitution and child exploitation however, Pattaya has global notoriety in that sector. I would suggest that "society" does not need any of these elements however, they contain to prevail based on demand.

Taken at face value it is a story with many many holes... For one.. anyone who would keep that amount of money and gold in their place would most certainly have it in a safe...only a complete idiot would not.. This is actually an old story that happened about a month ago if not longer.. And he has yet to explain how the RTP stole the money and gold... As far as the drugs...the original story was that they found two used glass pipes with crystal meth residue but no actual bags of drugs so that might explain why they did not arrest him...coiuld have been one of his beach girls who left the pipes there.. And as a few have stated already why get rid of the guy when you can squeeze him for a decent amount of cash every once in awhile.. There are lots of people living in Pattaya who have acquired their wealth in a less then honest way... How else can you explain why someone would spend millions of dollars for a penthouse that they can never sell for what they paid for it in a condiminum that could collapse at any moment... Tim just happens to be one of the more flamboyant ones....