'Crazed Foreigner' Attacks Pattaya McDonald's Store

Lite Beer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I've witnesses belligerent bahaviour in Thailand it's usually by a head banging drunken Brit

I've got to the stage where I adopt a faux Russian or German accent rather than be associated with my home country

Thailand has underpriced itself over the years with the result that British benefit claimants with a dash of benefit fraud can let rip on holiday here for a couple of weeks

• Like 1

Whilst on the subject of knives, ever wondered why yourself and baggage is carefully scrutinised for sharps before getting on a plane then receive in flight food with a metal knife & fork??? go figure.....

You may fly using a better class of service than the typical TV poster who would most likely only expect meal service to consist of a shrink-wrapped tuna fish & salad cream on day-old white bread sandwich and a pre-mixed plastic cup of Tang.

Hahaha yeah you're most likely right there, perhaps the minority will know where I'm coming from and not the 2 bob millionaires!! ;) Edited by Rickster

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Never a dull day in Pattaya.

What nationality is this ass clown??

Lords of the Universe and Police of the World.

Put your privates back in your pants boys. Pissing contest is over.

You people actually eat this food ...

Believe me if you seen how it is processed and what is in a McDonald's burger and same for KFC ... You would puke !!!

Don't you guys realise they use the cheapest filling possible .. .. it's really garbage .. it's the sauce they invent and add to give you the flavour.

Edited by steven100

A butter knife?

Scary stuff

First, thats no butter knife and second an intelligent man knows to be wary of any knife in the hands of a methhead junkie.

How do you know he was a meth head junkie, and in case I bump into one what do they look like, do they look like a terrorist

A butter knife?

Scary stuff

First, thats no butter knife and second an intelligent man knows to be wary of any knife in the hands of a methhead junkie.

How do you know he was a meth head junkie, and in case I bump into one what do they look like, do they look like a terrorist

Cookee, Here is a tip.

If a guy is awake at 3:30 in the morning and shouting incoherently at strangers in a Pattaya McDonalds and brandishing any sort of weapon, its a pretty safe bet he is not thinking rationally or reasonably and can do you some serious physical harm to you with even a butter knife. Now if you find yourself in that situation, you step right up there and ask him what particular drugs are coursing through his bloodstream. If he insists it is not crystal meth, YABA, then you come right back here and I will apologize to you in front of all of our TV peers. But I want evidence so be sure to record it on your smartphone.

Cheers

Edited by ClutchClark

A number of posts removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

A butter knife?

Scary stuff

Cookee, Here is a tip.

If a guy is awake at 3:00 in the morning and speaking incoherently and brandishing any sort of weapon, its a pretty safe bet he is not thinking rationally or reasonably and can do you some serious physical harm with even a butter knife. Now if you find yourself in that situation, you step right up there and ask him what particular drugs are coursing through his bloodstream. If he insists it is not crystal meth, YABA, then you come right back here and I will apologize to you in front of all of our TV peers. But I want evidence so be sure to record it on your smartphone.

Cheers

Or he could be mentally ill. Who knows? You certainly don't

• Like 2

I walked into an empty McDonalds on 2nd road (near soi6) stood at the counter looking at the menu then ordered a cheese burger off a girl that was standing in front of me - Thai guy to the right of her said I couldn't order unless I moved about 3 feet to the right (he was extremely rude and aggressive), I ignored him and asked the girl again for a my order (the place is still empty) the Thai guy started shouting and at one point actually offered to fight me, I continued to ignore him and the girl then took my order, eventually I got my burger and left, I remained polite and calm the whole time

I sent a report of the incident to the McDonalds Head office in Thailand and did actually get a reply and the complaint was progressed over a couple of weeks, not sure what action they eventually took as I did not want to participate further

For me it is easy to see how a customer could become enraged with staff at one of these establishments

I never went to a McDonalds since and don't intend to - KFC rules

The place was empty, the Thai guy is an employee, offering to fight you without his six pals nearby? Oh Oh, they were probably outside. In that case you did the right thing.

Could he have caught that crazy virus that was being discussed the other day or maybe he voted for the Democrats before flying here and still had jet lag. Oh well I am sure that they will find a cure for whatever ails this poor chap. They always find cures for things here in the LOS.

A butter knife?

Scary stuff

Cookee, Here is a tip.

If a guy is awake at 3:30 in the morning and shouting incoherently at strangers in a Pattaya McDonalds and brandishing any sort of weapon, its a pretty safe bet he is not thinking rationally or reasonably and can do you some serious physical harm to you with even a butter knife. Now if you find yourself in that situation, you step right up there and ask him what particular drugs are coursing through his bloodstream. If he insists it is not crystal meth, YABA, then you come right back here and I will apologize to you in front of all of our TV peers. But I want evidence so be sure to record it on your smartphone.

Cheers

I have seen that happen many a time, here in my town centre, and the guy is just pissed, I am not doubting what you say, but that is not the signs that they are only on drugs, It is only the sign to just stay the &lt;deleted&gt; away from them.

Cookee, Here is a tip.

Cheers

I have seen that happen many a time, here in my town centre, and the guy is just pissed, I am not doubting what you say, but that is not the signs that they are only on drugs, It is only the sign to just stay the <deleted> away from them.

Could be Cookee, but it seems in Thailand when a guy is really riding the crazy train and violent, there is Yaba involved.

Cheers

Edited by ClutchClark

I walked into an empty McDonalds on 2nd road (near soi6) stood at the counter looking at the menu then ordered a cheese burger off a girl that was standing in front of me - Thai guy to the right of her said I couldn't order unless I moved about 3 feet to the right (he was extremely rude and aggressive), I ignored him and asked the girl again for a my order (the place is still empty) the Thai guy started shouting and at one point actually offered to fight me, I continued to ignore him and the girl then took my order, eventually I got my burger and left, I remained polite and calm the whole time

I sent a report of the incident to the McDonalds Head office in Thailand and did actually get a reply and the complaint was progressed over a couple of weeks, not sure what action they eventually took as I did not want to participate further

For me it is easy to see how a customer could become enraged with staff at one of these establishments

I never went to a McDonalds since and don't intend to - KFC rules

I can only begin to imagine what they might have done to your burger.. It is amazing though that people employ lunatics/drug abusers in a job that entails selling/service. I agree that KFC rules but not in the UK, they have made a statement saying they only use Halal chicken now - to appease whatever percentage of the 5% of the population that actually eat KFC and insist on the animals/fowl being tortures first! Sad times.

Normally photos of the perpetrator are displayed for the world to see...

I wonder why they haven't done so this time?

Could it be more BS starting to creep out ???

Are they diverting attention to the dangers that come from Tourists???

And away from the reality that Thailand has another tourist death in Koh Tao?

Absolute nonsense, crazy stuff can happen with any nationality, there are a small minority of idiots from any country.

You are absolutely right and i fully agree.

I deleted my previous post because the posting i quoted got removed from a moderator. Luckily, the text is still in my clipboard.

Similar comments (a lot and much harder) about Russians, Indians or Arabs and last but not least Thais seems to be welcome widely and barley criticized by others. But i see, these nationalities are almost not present here.

While my initial post was more meant ironic, we see almost on a daily basis harsh and nasty comments about above mentioned nationalities......

Absolute nonsense, crazy stuff can happen with any nationality, there are a small minority of idiots from any country.

You are absolutely right and i fully agree.

I deleted my previous post because the posting i quoted got removed from a moderator. Luckily, the text is still in my clipboard.

Similar comments (a lot and much harder) about Russians, Indians or Arabs and last but not least Thais seems to be welcome widely and barley criticized by others. But i see, these nationalities are almost not present here.

While my initial post was more meant ironic, we see almost on a daily basis harsh and nasty comments about above mentioned nationalities......

So where do YOU come from......?