Udon Thani: 193 foreigners face visa revocation for faking marriage with Thai women

so many thai women fake a marriage for a few months or years, and they get free houses, cars, bank accounts

Some are even able to fake religious beliefs to have their own Lear Jets. ( Comes with good filled bank accounts, cars, houses and more)

The only difference might be that these "religious leaders" don't have to fake an orgasm. Or say things like: "I lav you yoo 2 match". blink.png

But please stop your Thai bashing post.bah.gif

It would be a big surprise to find out how many foreigners fled the scene of having a family back home, where their wives always faked everything.

Men go to a brothel in almost all countries, to give their better half time to come. Wherever that might be.

Coming home from a 12 hour shift to see your wife in bed with the Pizza freak doesn't seem to be satisfying for many men

Or the plumber, or best friend?

Tirac, I only go and buy a pack of cigarettes, would be my answer.........facepalm.gif .

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a surpise; usual nationalities that try and do it in the UK as well.

At least no Greeks involved this time...................... Do you think they are coming to Khon Kaen or am I safe for the moment?

No problem they can then go to the UK and the same. This time they can claim some benefits perhaps

Getting a visa with a right to inhabit another country for a year should be onerous!

It would be nice if the world is my playground but that's not realistic.

Getting a visa with a right to inhabit another country for a year should be onerous!

It would be nice if the world is my playground but that's not realistic.

I think you missed the "legitimately married" part of the sentence; not like you to overlook the small print "Santi"!!

• 4 weeks later...