Body found on beach

Lite Beer

My question is how many bodies are floating off Koh Tao

As quoted by another member earlier Koh Tao " Hub of Death "

Tourist should be informed of the dangers lurking at Koh Tao and just forget about this place as a Tourist Destination.....

My question.... What happened to " Amazing Thailand " I got to know 15 years back when I came here the first time ?

Blimey, if you don't think this is AmazeballZ then you got quite a lot more to learn dear boy...

Please re-read previous post #20 in response to newbie

15 years ..go figure, sheesh

Very possible there is a serial killer on that island that knows he is untouchable but the police would never think about that.

I can assure you that the police think about and have knowledge of most everything that goes on in Thailand.

This is a country without secrets. Its just a question of which secrets are to be shared with foreigners and for what gain.

The local KT police might have been inept in conducting a Western style investigation but you would be very foolish to think they don't know how to find out what happened.

• Like 1

'As quoted by another member earlier Koh Tao " Hub of Death "'' eh? I told ya,,, it's either time for an extrmemly private investigation and reparations settlement ... or just shut the f,,k up and let them keep on killing you ... eh?

'As quoted by another member earlier Koh Tao " Hub of Death "'' eh? I told ya,,, it's either time for an extrmemly private investigation and reparations settlement ... or just shut the f,,k up and let them keep on killing you ... eh?

'Waay' too zerious for the likes of here Omar ..we could all die laughing tho if we keep this forum up proper like ..na

CapeThai, on 15 Nov 2014 - 05:09, said:CapeThai, on 15 Nov 2014 - 05:09, said:
transam, on 14 Nov 2014 - 12:12, said:transam, on 14 Nov 2014 - 12:12, said:

No Thai facebook stuff then..............coffee1.gif

Until the body is identified that is.....

Photos of the body on the beach have already been posted on a certain FB site. I saw them on Friday. So much for not allowing them into the public domain until the person has been identified. FYI the guy was wearing dark blue shorts (the original report from KT said he was wearing orange-coloured shorts when he went missing) and was covered in tattoos. Hard to tell if it was the Swiss tourist or not.

Edited by IslandLover

There have been 3 bodies found in the past week.

1. a guy with tattoo's and navy shorts. (still no mention of name)

2. a guy found in fishing nets who appeared to have wounds on his upper left side. (no more mentioned on this guy)

2. the Swiss guy in orange shorts-

now the swiss guy's story appears to have a few question marks. It was reported he lived on KT for the past 6 months and was a divemaster. The oddity here is, apparently he 'hired' snorkelling gear on the day AND the Swiss guy had told the assistant "he was suffering with depression" before setting out to snorkel.

he was reported missing at 2am...by the hire shop. Also mentioned his hang out was the Lotus bar next to AC bar.

I read all this in a Thai newspaper one of many and can't recall which one..sorry.

Something is definitely happening on KT these bodies may have been related to David and Hannah murder, maybe there are more to surface.

I'm hoping Sean may have known these guys and contacts someone in LA...