Re-entry permit (Multiple entry)

I just got my first yearly marriage extension and got my multiple entry re-entry permit straight away.

Just a couple of questions;

I have a multiple re-entry permit so I can now leave Thailand and come back as many times as I like without having to go to immigration again and without voiding my visa?

My extension is until the 9th November 2015 - Do I have to reapply 30 days before this date to do my marriage extension again?

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Regards,

You can leave and re-enter the country as many times as you want.

If you stay more than 90 days in the country you will need to do a report of that is all you need to do at immigration.

You can apply for a new extension at anytime during the last 30 days of your current extension.

Yes you can leave as many times as you want. Just make sure that you put your re-entry permit number on the arrival card where it asks for visa number. Check the date that they stamp in your passport when you re-enter, it should be 9 November 2015.You don't have to go back to immigration unless you are continuously in Thailand for 90 days ten you have to file a TM47 form, address report, it is free.

You apply for your next years extension during the last 30 days of your permission to stay, some offices allow you to do it 45 days early. You will need all of the same documentation that you did this time!