Body of missing Swiss tourist washed ashore, Thai police say

webfact

in regards to "swimming" causing blindness: I'm assuming that it should read "diving" instead. I'm not a diver but, it is feasible that diving could increase his inter cranial pressure and/or his intraocular pressure, or pressure on his optic nerve which could lead to vision loss if he had some kind of underlying condition or prior trauma to his eye.

I did see some photos of his body and I am now far more certain than I was in a prior post that he was NOT in the water for ten days. absolutely not!

I offer my condolences to his family and friends and I sincerely hope that none of them have ever seen or heard about TVF or CSI LA.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Kho Tao mystery involving dead falang(s) - how many of these deaths can this God forsaken Island stand before people realise that its best to stay away from this hellhole ?

I'd say there's a lot more to these stories. The swiss guy was a divemaster who went snorkeling with shoes on?? everyone seems to have moved on with this story.

Murder Beach should be off tourists destination. The myanmar boys are about to front court on the evidence or lack thereof which will be rushed through with a guilty verdict. Still leaves time for the tourists to flock there feeling safe now the murderers are locked up.