Forum upgrade in progress! ×

English Speaking Chiropractor Ubon Ratchathani

Patriot

Good day,

Anyone any ideas for a chiro or similar doctor??

persistent tendon problems in my knee area; getting on my nerves ... literally!!

I went to Ubon Rak but the Doctor there was only interested in putting me on a course of "Viatril" which is utter garbage .. and I don't have any cartilage problems.

Thanks

Chris C.

Wish I could help here with information, since I sometimes have back problems and used to visit a Chiropractor back home every once in a while. I wouldn't know what to do here. So if anybody knows of someone, please do share :)

I would be interested in this too. Chronic neck and back tension. Thai massage doens't usually help at all, or if it does, not for long.

I just readon on another forum about a Dr. Den, apparently based in Ubon who regularly goes to Udon Thani for chiropractic visits. Here's the link http://www.udontalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14092

There are many threads about him on that forum and they all say good things and make mention of him having a clinic in Ubon.

Anyone know about this guy?

Not a chiro but a neurosurgeon. He is very good and I let him operate on my back a few years ago.

Dr Darmon is his name. 0818764678. Tell him that Andrew formally of Peppers says hello.

That'll be Jeffrey's brother; worth a shot, I'll be seeing that mob tomorrow night.

Will revert

CC

I'm looking for a decent chiro I may try the osteopath that's been mentioned. Went to a chiro on thonglor55 about a year ago very bad experience that cost 3000 baht from an old American guy.

Swear the guy was a sadist I could barely walk out, assesed me and pushed me further out of alignment in complete incompetence,gave me useless info about medicine advised me to stop eating thai food and his receptionist tried to order me to drink 4 glasses of water, this was after getting a demonstration of the guy skullling a glass in front of me. Forget the name of the establishment, just don't go there.

Just had a spill off a motorcycle taxi yesterday so I hope a have a bit more luck.

Other than the very few options available are there dedicated back doctors in the hospitals?

• 1 month later...

I may have some good news for you poor sufferers. A part time resident of Ubon who is a Osteopath is visiting Ubon from the UK as of yesterday for about a month. He has a practice back in the UK and is on holidays and I just mentioned to him about this thread and he is quiet happy to help out. His number is 0857704780. I have had person experience with his treatment and he is a true professional.

Cheers.

John

I may have some good news for you poor sufferers. A part time resident of Ubon who is a Osteopath is visiting Ubon from the UK as of yesterday for about a month. He has a practice back in the UK and is on holidays and I just mentioned to him about this thread and he is quiet happy to help out. His number is 0857704780. I have had person experience with his treatment and he is a true professional.

Cheers.

John

Ah khun Paul has arrived. Cheers me up!! biggrin.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Anyone hear anything about Dr Den in Ubon? I still can't find him.

Yes Chris. Take the Ubon Ring Road clockwise past the Trachan turn-off for a kilometre or so. There is a Light-blue development on the right. Enter the development and bear left. He has a bright red 1980s looking car parked under a canopy outside.

Tel no: 085 306 7123

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for pulling up an "old" thread, but I believe it is still useful for Ubon residents.

I had a back problem and doing my own google investigation, it turns out that it is not a big issue and an easy fix for a chiropractor. I remembered this thread about a local Chiropractor that spoke english. However, I found his office location was fairly vaguely pinpointed here. I did manage to find him though after a couple of U-turns and walking up to an office hoping it was the correct building smile.png

I spoke with Dr. Den ( his English is ok ). He gave a brief history of his schooling / experience. He combines traditional Thai Massage with Chiropractic.

He cracked a few spots of my back...while getting ready to crack the back, I just remember thinking "Sh*t, this is going to hurt"...but it didn't. Actually felt pretty good. I had a approximately 15 minute session and my back is fine again. What really shocked me though, which I've never experienced before, he cracked my ears...I am still confused by how he did it.

So, here are his GPS coordinates ( keep in mind, the entrance to the blue turquoise housing complex is from the main street....not from a small soi ).

Latitude: 15.283811
Longitude: 104.898423
Accuracy of GPS signal: 33 feet

http://maps.google.com/?q=15.28381,104.89842

As you enter the complex, just stay left. At one point you will be driving parallel with the main road, with only houses on the right hand side of that complex ). His House number is 198/14

post-183512-0-71186400-1446132883_thumb.

Sorry for pulling up an "old" thread, but I believe it is still useful for Ubon residents.

I had a back problem and doing my own google investigation, it turns out that it is not a big issue and an easy fix for a chiropractor. I remembered this thread about a local Chiropractor that spoke english. However, I found his office location was fairly vaguely pinpointed here. I did manage to find him though after a couple of U-turns and walking up to an office hoping it was the correct building smile.png

I spoke with Dr. Den ( his English is ok ). He gave a brief history of his schooling / experience. He combines traditional Thai Massage with Chiropractic.

He cracked a few spots of my back...while getting ready to crack the back, I just remember thinking "Sh*t, this is going to hurt"...but it didn't. Actually felt pretty good. I had a approximately 15 minute session and my back is fine again. What really shocked me though, which I've never experienced before, he cracked my ears...I am still confused by how he did it.

So, here are his GPS coordinates ( keep in mind, the entrance to the blue turquoise housing complex is from the main street....not from a small soi ).

Latitude: 15.283811

Longitude: 104.898423

Accuracy of GPS signal: 33 feet

http://maps.google.com/?q=15.28381,104.89842

As you enter the complex, just stay left. At one point you will be driving parallel with the main road, with only houses on the right hand side of that complex ). His House number is 198/14

attachicon.gifIMG_4553.JPG

Thank you for all the info about this.

How much does he charge for a visit & adjustment?

Archived