What Is The Closing Time Of Petrol Kiosk In Chiang Rai

redbicycle

5 minutes before you get there probably!!

P.S red bicycle...... Petrol? :o

OK read your other post now and understand.

Thanks

Ok. now that the emergency is passed, I would still like to know if there are any gas stations open 24 hrs, in or around Chiang Rai city.

You never know when you might want one.

Any information please?

5 minutes before you get there probably!!

P.S red bicycle...... Petrol? :o

OK read your other post now and understand.

Thanks

Ok. now that the emergency is passed, I would still like to know if there are any gas stations open 24 hrs, in or around Chiang Rai city.

You never know when you might want one.

Any information please?

I usually have it top up full but my sister in law ( who Just came back from japan) bring her kids to the amphur of thoen to register her kids to the tanben ban ( cos he husband is from thoen) But she did not top up for me.

• 3 weeks later...

On Doi Khao Kwai Road, going from the intersection with the four-eyed cement buffalo and new food stalls towards Bangladet Villa (Buffalo Hill G.H.) is a benzene (PTT petrol) self-service kiosk open 24 hours/day. Coin-operated (no satang/salung pieces), 91 and 95 octane at 31 and 32 baht/liter (just above PTT pump prices).

The pumps tell time of day and date, not price...

Patchara First Oil, 09-755-4481 (sorry if that's a blunder, this is not an ad but information).

Yesterday at MP ("Member of Parliament") gas, they gave me 69.6 baht worth for B70 - i didn't bother to argue, but might not return...

Joel wrote: Yesterday at MP ("Member of Parliament") gas, they gave me 69.6 baht worth for B70 - i didn't bother to argue, but might not return...

Just wandering............., how far can you drive for 40 satang, 300 meter?

I think joel is write, maybe the forem can come together and we all donate some, so joel can buy a stamp, so he can write a letter of complain.

Just a tip joel....if you stop your engine lets say 50 meters before the gasstation, then after six fill ups you break even, if you continue this theory, you actually MAKE money.

Yours sincerely ..'. Consultency :o