WSBK coming to Thailand

chris2004

Couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the second round of next years World SBK 22nd March was in Buriram Thailand, at the Chang International circuit. I am a big SBK fan and it's great to think it's here just a few hours drive away. Seems an odd choice though, maybe Bangkok but Buriram!! Where will all the riders stay?

• Like 1

I'm already there :-) Looking forward for that big event.

Maybe a business opportunity as well, make a bike camping in my garden 555

if you do so, i am willingly to stay in your garden with my tent:) I like sleeping in a tent.

I am serious:)

Making a camping out of my garden was more of a joke then ment serious :-) ( although it's big enough)

But you're welcome to camp in my garden ( I'm a 30 minutes ride away from the track)

During the Super GT last October ( when all the Hotels were fully booked) the Buriram United organisation made a camping on the training fields.

btw LL2: this week I'm leaving for un unexpected trip to Holland and sadly won't be back in time for the trackday on the 6th of December. so I won't be able to say hi. Enjoy your day(s) in Buriram and keep the rubber side down.

Seems an odd choice though, maybe Bangkok but Buriram!! Where will all the riders stay?

Strange that you mention that. A friend of mine who is a mechanic for one of the SB teams told me a few weeks ago that Thailand was on the calendar, but he was of the impression that the event was in Bangkok.

Then later I saw on the official calendar that Chang circuit was added. Does Bangkok have a circuit that would qualify for WSBK ?

Making a camping out of my garden was more of a joke then ment serious :-) ( although it's big enough)

But you're welcome to camp in my garden ( I'm a 30 minutes ride away from the track)

During the Super GT last October ( when all the Hotels were fully booked) the Buriram United organisation made a camping on the training fields.

btw LL2: this week I'm leaving for un unexpected trip to Holland and sadly won't be back in time for the trackday on the 6th of December. so I won't be able to say hi. Enjoy your day(s) in Buriram and keep the rubber side down.

no worries bro.

We can catch up as WSBK!

I have some friends in Buri Rum so do not need accommodation there but thanks for the offer.