Koh Chang monk hugging foreign babes to be investigated

webfact

Koh Chang monk hugging foreign babes to be investigated
By Coconuts Bangkok

badmonk.jpg

KOH CHANG: -- A friendly monk from a Koh Chang temple will be investigated by religious authorities for getting a little too friendly with female tourists.

Photos circulating online showing Phra Supoj of Khlong Prao Temple grappling two foreign babes upset locals on the island, who consider them obscene.

Koh Chang Sheriff Peera Iamsoonthorn said he’s ordered an investigation by the temple’s committee as the monk in question has departed on a temple visit in Nakhon Sawan province.

Village headman Nitikorn Kawirawan said he was upset by the leaked photos and called upon Phra Supoj to tell his side of the story. The monk claimed the tourists, Russian and Cambodian [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/24/koh-chang-monk-hugging-foreign-babes-be-investigated

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-24

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had the pleasure of telling one of those filthy pedo's to go <deleted> himslef as he tried to touch my child a few weeks ago.i said ''hey monk,keep your dirty paws to yourself''....my wife was not too pleased..mabey she will support me after she reads this article...religious perverts hiding behind a robe.....sawadee (CRAP)

Edited by metisdead
Profanity
  • Like 1

At the end of the day, the robe simply is a yellow piece of cloth and a man just a humble human being. Thai people should wake up to the fact that a good 90% of these yellow cloth wearers never were and never will be anything close to a true buddhist. Temples are refuges for ex convicts, crooks of all kinds, and lazy bums who never have worked a full hour in their whole life. Would like to remind members here of the VIP monk clown, travelling in his private jet, a "Mercedes Collector" abbot up north, the many monks with tens, hundreds of millions in their private accounts and hundreds of Rai of land, the many rapist and pedophile cases involving monks and last, but not least - the dog raping abbot in a temple near Patong, who died while performing his disgusting act with a street dog bound to a tree behind his kuti... This all said, a babe (if those are babes, then my cleaning lady is Miss Universe) hugging monk is enough to cause concern and outrage? You must be effen kidding me...

On some parts I have to agree. Monks in Thailand are totally different from None-Thai monks outside Thailand.

I have many Chinese Buddhist business friends and they just don't understand that a monk even eats meat here and they don't refuse even eating it.

My lady often cooks food and bring it to the monk and she is always happy when he eats her dishes with meat.

She stopped asking me now to follow to the Wat but I do told her I am happy to go for alms as long we give alms to to the forrest wats and not those fat monks in our village. Our village has two new monks who started last year and they are still monks. Its a great life to get feed every day. I have no respect to the clowns/fakers.

Edited by MobileContent
  • Like 2

i had the pleasure of telling one of those filthy pedo's to go <deleted> himslef as he tried to touch my child a few weeks ago.i said ''hey monk,keep your dirty paws to yourself''....my wife was not too pleased..mabey she will support me after she reads this article...religious perverts hiding behind a robe.....sawadee (CRAP)

Better pay attention to elderly white men IMHO.

Since when would a Cambodian girl not know you shouldn't touch monks.

According to the article, the Monk "claimed" one was Cambodian. I've learned to read articles that are sometimes composed by someone who wasn't there, and not take every written word as fact.

These saffron clad parasitic ex crims. vermin paedophile filth that hide behind their golden robes posing as some sort of respectable face of Bhuddism should be taken out and put against the wall. They just disgust me, and more and more of these rotten bastards are hidden by their temples, never mind the Catholic paedos! These sick shits are way way up on par!

Nothing in this country is actually how it first appears, it is the hub of X-files!

Who remembers the abbot from the temple that tied a female dog to a tree and gave it a good Rogering? The villagers were alerted by the dogs yelping (probably found its G-spot)

They even tried to mitigate this on the TV that the sick was not that bad as at least he had a female dog and not porked a male dog up the arse!

If you actually talk to some Thais, they will tell you the same thing, a lot of these scum that reside in the temples are ex criminals that cannot get work as they are too repugnant to Thai society, basically they are the dregs! I'd like to see a point scheme where you could reduce your motoring costs by getting some benefits for running these dogs over every time you see them on the street.

Even some sort of paintball drive by would be a good step forward, points for Khor Tan

Edited by Albertnobgammer
  • Like 1