Koh Tao murders: Burmese legal, forensics teams arrive

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope the Brits will have something to say soon.

What can they say? The Poms have no legal input (leave them out of this) for the Thai case,If the United Nations were involved this maybe would be different.

The UN has less teeth than a jellyfish.

The Brits are yet to release their report which can not be released until the official inquiry scheduled for January where the whole investigation that has been going on from Britain and Thailand will be heard.

Oh trust me..... Once they have the inquiry this will whip up a hell of a storm if my suspicions are correct. There will be NO cover up from the Brit police. To many media waiting to crawl all over any contradictions etc. If the police believe there has been a cover up, they will certainly say so.

Once that happens, then the pressure is piled onto the politicians to do something about it. That is when requests change to demands.

• Like 2

Good to read this.

Without the social media - us - the books would habe been closed long ago. The B2 would have been convicted and we would find just a small article that the case was solved and the culprits got their punishment

For the Thai police it must feel like waking up from a dream and finding themselves in reality

imho social media has accomplish little in this case.

I am hoping that this goes to trial, so we can get some idea of the actual evidence.

Your opinion is a minority and you

Are in a very small group of about 3 people that are out numbered by at least 300,000,00 . What ridiculous statement saying social media has accomplished little you forgot to mention what happened in uk with a petition raised on social media and hundreds of thousand of forum poster condemning this.

Ummm as has been pointed out, the parents of the victims request for more information about the deaths of their children accomplished the involvement of the UK police.

The actual petition to be presented to Parliament in the UK got less than 100 confirmed esigs.

As for minority position, many people have expressed opinions only to be abused by the conspiracy theorists. Few enough hang around after.

• Like 2

Did I miss something?

I have never heard the defense asking to check the sperm that was found inside Hannah Witheridge.

It is a fact, right??? There is sperm .... so why did I not hear the two Burmese men say: "Hey, that can not be our sperm, check it!"
I suppose that the Thai police did not jerk the men off..... Or found some sperm in a towell in the room of the 2 Burmese men.

Is the British police in possession of this sperm?

• Like 1

Did I miss something?

I have never heard the defense asking to check the sperm that was found inside Hannah Witheridge.

It is a fact, right??? There is sperm .... so why did I not hear the two Burmese men say: "Hey, that can not be our sperm, check it!"

I suppose that the Thai police did not jerk the men off..... Or found some sperm in a towell in the room of the 2 Burmese men.

Is the British police in possession of this sperm?

Reasonable question (the first one) but little is actually known about the DNA. Which is one reason I want to see a trial.

As for the last question. I doubt that the UK police have it. They probably have the report from Thailand.

Good to read this.

Without the social media - us - the books would have been closed long ago. Even the desperate and evil efforts of some trolls could not stop the process. The B2 would have been convicted and we would find just a small article that the case was solved and the culprits got their punishment

For the Thai police it must feel like waking up from a sweet dream and finding themselves in sober reality

Well...reality, anyway.

• Like 1

Posts removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

i havent read ANYTHING yet about the English bobbies "research"

Were they here on a Holiday or what ??? coffee1.gif

We keep our powder dry and waste no time with finger pointing pics.......Sit back and wait....smile.png

Good point mate... no need to behave like a local fool with all that finger pointing (especially at farang)

What i really wonder.... has Scotland Yard really been here ?? has anyone seen pics of them arriving in BKK or Koh Tao and doing their JOB ? blink.png

Good to read this.

Without the social media - us - the books would habe been closed long ago. The B2 would have been convicted and we would find just a small article that the case was solved and the culprits got their punishment

For the Thai police it must feel like waking up from a dream and finding themselves in reality

imho social media has accomplish little in this case.

I am hoping that this goes to trial, so we can get some idea of the actual evidence.

Your opinion is a minority and you

Are in a very small group of about 3 people that are out numbered by at least 300,000,00 . What ridiculous statement saying social media has accomplished little you forgot to mention what happened in uk with a petition raised on social media and hundreds of thousand of forum poster condemning this.

Ummm as has been pointed out, the parents of the victims request for more information about the deaths of their children accomplished the involvement of the UK police.

The actual petition to be presented to Parliament in the UK got less than 100 confirmed esigs.

As for minority position, many people have expressed opinions only to be abused by the conspiracy theorists. Few enough hang around after.

I guess you have not seen the petition (social media) that was signed by thousands (conspiracy theorists?). Anyway..no point to point-out the rest..seems you are in the dark about it. I'm not not interested in opinions bud...and neither are those in the social-media..many were asking several relevant questions about camera video, whereabouts of the REAL suspects, DNA testing. which has been ignored or dismissed by the police....we're not buying the obvious set-up.

Did I miss something?

Is the British police in possession of this sperm

They do not need sperm. The DNA in the sperm is the same as in every part (cell) of the body

• Like 2

We keep our powder dry and waste no time with finger pointing pics.......Sit back and wait....smile.png

Good point mate... no need to behave like a local fool with all that finger pointing (especially at farang)

What i really wonder.... has Scotland Yard really been here ?? has anyone seen pics of them arriving in BKK or Koh Tao and doing their JOB ? blink.png

you should check this forum. There have been fotoes of them on the murder island

Don't expect too much and nothing before January 14th

Mmm - that word "nothing" again!

You can't have it both ways. If sub judice applies they cannot speak before the inquest.

I assume sub judice doesn't apply and they won't speak as they were here to observe.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Did I miss something?

Is the British police in possession of this sperm

They do not need sperm. The DNA in the sperm is the same as in every part (cell) of the body

Sure, but my point is:

if I were one of the Burmese men (and assuming I am innocent), I would order my lawyer to have the sperm checked so it can be proved that it is sperm and it can be proved it is not my sperm !

What can they say? The Poms have no legal input (leave them out of this) for the Thai case,If the United Nations were involved this maybe would be different.

The UN has less teeth than a jellyfish.

The Brits are yet to release their report which can not be released until the official inquiry scheduled for January where the whole investigation that has been going on from Britain and Thailand will be heard.

Oh trust me..... Once they have the inquiry this will whip up a hell of a storm if my suspicions are correct. There will be NO cover up from the Brit police. To many media waiting to crawl all over any contradictions etc. If the police believe there has been a cover up, they will certainly say so.

Once that happens, then the pressure is piled onto the politicians to do something about it. That is when requests change to demands.

Thank you RustBucket for answering that. Pretty much what I would have said anyway, and just like transam said: "We keep our powder dry and waste no time with finger pointing pics.......Sit back and wait....smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png"

• Like 1

What on Earth are you waffling on about? The Poms have no legal input? If the Burmese ask them to give their findings on behalf of the defence they have a perfectly legal right to give share findings, especially considering the Thais invited them..