I am looking for a 1,000 baht per month loom to rent

Yes, I'm going to actually live in itw00t.gif . 1,000 baht per month is my maximum budget. Might need to do some home improvement, few cans of incredibly cheap paint, tiling & such(done by myself of course to save baht). Anybody have one for rent? Can I buy these things? Dunno. I'm actually leaning on buying a shell property/shack in the price range of 100k bahts or so. I don't like to waste any money on rent. Don't know if they have condos/shacks that cheap in Thailand.(they do in detroit)

I've been in some pretty low level hovels, but at that price you would be living along the railway tracks sharing with strange people that steal stuff and don't let you sleep. You don't seem to have much of an idea about prices. ฿100 000.- is a lot for a hovel. Anyway, have you looked at visa requirements? On that kind of budget I guess not. You may find yourself in an immigration police cell waiting to be deported. Try Cambodia.

Is this a joke? Spells room with a L, just like a thai would say but then spelt rent with an R

as for the loom..did you expect water and electric?might be a luxury you cant waste money on.

out in suburban BK is many vacant block have an old half fallen down shed.

i think you should just stay home,thailand have enough vagrants already.

this must be a joke. I dont know why we bother.

actually i remember where the farang ghetto is in Bangkok, samsen soi 2 or 3 maybe. Very close to khao san road