Phuket V/Gov Jamroen to be transferred to Nakhon Prathom

webfact

Phuket V/Gov Jamroen to be transferred to Nakhon Prathom
Saran Mitrarat

1417059497_1-org.jpg
Vice-Governor Jamroen Tippayapongtada will be transferred to Nakhon Prathom province next Monday (December 1).

PHUKET: -- According to an announcement in a letter by the Ministry of Interior, as of next Monday (December 1) Vice-Governor Jamroen Tippayapongtada will be transferred and replaced with two new vice-governors.

The letter, announced on Tuesday (November 25), states that a total of 23 vice-governors will be transferred to a new province, including V/Gov Jamroen who will be transferred to Nakhon Prathom province.

V/Gov Jamroen will be replaced with two newly promoted people, Suthee Tongyam, from Ratchaburi, and Pallop Singhasaenee, from Kamphaeng Phet.

Mr Suthee has been promoted from his position as Ratchaburi Chief Administrative Officer, while Mr Pallop has been promoted from his position as Director of Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Region 8 (Khamphaeng Phet).

A total of 46 officers have been promoted to vice-governor positions nationwide, with two of them in Phuket.

This order will take effect from Monday (December 1). The Governor is yet to decide which duties each vice-governor will be responsible for.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-v-gov-jamroen-to-be-transferred-to-nakhon-prathom-49841.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-11-27

After reading about the pay for promotion in the police department, we now know why the once a year merry go round occurs (actually most of us already knew this). Unfortunately the one year shuffle doesn't allow any meaningful governance to take place, merely provides a way for a lot of money to be shuffled around. It's a shame really as this particular VG has done more than any past VG's and G's that I can recall.

Hey

No this guy did a good job according to the news.

He may be what you say he is but as far as the news goes he did lots to correct the graft.

I suggest he has caused a serious interruption to the money flow to the top end crooks and thats why he was moved.

american12bthai (above) I would love to read your take on it?

Nuddy, on 27 Nov 2014 - 17:29, said:

Hey

He may be what you say he is but as far as the news goes he did lots to correct the graft.

I suggest he has caused a serious interruption to the money flow to the top end crooks and thats why he was moved.

I would suggest you do not live in/on Phuket.... Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING has changed.

Nuddy, on 27 Nov 2014 - 17:29, said:

Hey

I would suggest you do not live in/on Phuket.... Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING has changed.

Hey MediaWatcher. I would suggest you do not live in/on Phuket.... Plenty, I repeat PLENTY has changed.

Chainsaw, on 27 Nov 2014 - 19:36, said:
MediaWatcher, on 27 Nov 2014 - 18:39, said:
Nuddy, on 27 Nov 2014 - 17:29, said:Nuddy, on 27 Nov 2014 - 17:29, said:

Hey

Hey MediaWatcher. I would suggest you do not live in/on Phuket.... Plenty, I repeat PLENTY has changed.

List the changes....oh wait... deckchairs have been removed...but not by the local administration.......wait, the governor signed off on higher taxi fares...oh wait, local government caved in to the tuk tuk mafia...oh wait...corruption, corruption and more corruption...