Farangs taking their Thai partners to the movies - Keep the Chatter Down Please!

mitsubishi

wait 3 months & buy it for 100 baht from your local street corner vendor and see it in private, when ur (bar)girl is spending your money

Maybe that's your thing Maidee ( a connection between your username and your posting quality perhaps?) but some of us have higher standards playing pretend girlfriends with BGs ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Mitsubishi- writes

"I hear you but the issue I have with cinema's in that neck of the woods is they usually don't have english-speaking films in english. It's dubbed Thai and some don't even have english subs at all!!!"

Right, but children and GF is happy, than I am to,

Regularly, they have to wake me up, (so good cool) my snoring could be disturbing, lol. tongue.png

Well that's good for you if you wish to be on subservient mode but not for others. ;) lol

Well that's good for you if you wish to be on subservient mode but not for others. wink.png lol

First,

you complain about rude, loud Thais in the cinema audience, I stated, I have not felt such problems in Isaan, Udon Thani, Khon Kaen,

possibly also because the cinema are most times, far from full, I try to separate from the crowd.

and most movies are in Thai language, so understandable for the Thai audience, not much reason to ask questions and talk.

Second,

I feel your posting as an affront, arsch.gif = I wish to be "subservient mode"?

Far away from that. when the cinemas in Isaan show mostly synchronized movies,

I have no other choice and can only see them in cinema in that way with my family.

I am sure you have no young Thai mixed children and can enjoy, to be together with them, wherever,

also in a Thai cinema with a Thai synchronized movie without feeling subservient regarding them. tongue.png