Location Near Korat

32x

:D I wonder if anyone knows where abouts in Korat wat nong blu is & the mooban kissada gardens please?.I know they are near each other but to which town they belong i cant seem to find.Have tried a search on google,no luck.

Any help would be great :o

:D I wonder if anyone knows where abouts in Korat wat nong blu is & the mooban kissada gardens please?.I know they are near each other but to which town they belong i cant seem to find.Have tried a search on google,no luck.

Any help would be great :o

Im in the U.S.now but next time I talk to my wife I'll ask her.She is from that area and probably knows where these places are. Also, have you tried the TAT in Korat? They have an office there.

The first big crossing before entering Nakhon Ratchasima (coming from BKK).

Left the new road to Khon Kaen,straight to city center and right to Zoo.

On the right side of this road to the Zoo,you will find (mooban=area/district) kissada garden. I actually checked a house there a couple of years ago.

It is about 6 km down the road.

Wat nong blu does not sound familiar to me,but there are many small wat's in the neighbourhood.

:D Thanks guys you have been a great help.

The reason i havent asked my TGF where the location is because im going to mooban to view a property and i want to keep it as a surprisse. :o