New rules for ED visa

I was told the 3100 fee is if they visit school and u be not there so u still Ok. If u dont pay 3100 and they visit and u not there ur visa is canceled

In that case I would say that I AM going to school indeed and I therefore don't need to pay 3100 Extra

I was told the 3100 fee is if they visit school and u be not there so u still Ok. If u dont pay 3100 and they visit and u not there ur visa is canceled

In that case I would say that I AM going to school indeed and I therefore don't need to pay 3100 Extra

Then you get 14 days stamp pay 1900 and they will visit school at random.

http://pattayaguide.org/ed-visa-immigration-extention-changes-2015-pattaya-guide

so now it takes 2 immigration visits

pay twice for extensions

and use twice as much stamps in your passport !

Other reports are saying that you don't pay twice. Only that you receive and under consideration stamp for 15 days, then the balance.

Where are other reports then

Link

Pattaya Immigration's greed has no limit

20150128_021321.jpg

Thank you, Kitsune, for posting this. If it were signed, I'm sure the media and the Immigration Commissioner would take an interest in it. Perhaps a journalist can make something of it even without it being signed.

Have you heard Maestro EDvisa holders?

What we need is the same document SIGNED !

I am sure one of you guys in Pattaya can get that in return of their 5000THB fee wink.png

Bring it here / to maestro and he will forward it to the Immigration commissioner

Thank you

wai2.gif

It does not appear to be an official document from immigration to me. Perhaps something a school made up.

Its looks like printed email from immigration

If i were you I would directly go to immigration and ask them.

It could be the schools scamming you.

And if it's immigration I would ask for something in writing and signed

Edited by Kitsune

Source is.

"BANGKOK: -- This notice was allegedly taken at Pattaya Immigration by Twitter user @anelianeB and shows some very unusual options and pricing for holders of ED Visas if it is genuine."

Stickboy story here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/795669-unconfirmed-bizarre-ed-visa-extension-fees-at-pattaya-immigration/#entry8998558

It does not appear to be an official document from immigration to me. Perhaps something a school made up.

It does not look like an email to me.

The website says it's "a photo of a notice handed out to students of a school in Pattaya letting them know of the greedy changes made at immigration Jomtien"

It appears in addition to this 157% increase, more money will be needed to be shelled out because the 8-hour/week requirement will require students to run through the hours of instruction they purchase faster. They are penalizing "real" students for the faults of the unscrupulous ones who work rather than go to school. How about putting the onus on the schools to report the abusers to immigration and not screw the legitimate students?

Im sure its not school scam

Its every school in Pattaya now

Theres more changes as of today but not know yet whats that about...

• 3 weeks later...

Im sure its not school scam

Its every school in Pattaya now

Theres more changes as of today but not know yet whats that about...

My school has a branch in Pattaya and their students still pay 1.900...like in Bangkok they get tested but still same price