Thaivisa 2015/2558 Calendar Photo Contributions

Tywais

Hi Assurancetourix

What aspect ratio are you using as your pictures look elongated on my screen?

1500 x 1004 = 1,08 Mb

Perhaps you could check Tywais' posting guidelines in the pinned post at the top of the forum. He advises a maximum pixel width of 1024, so that photos fit on almost all screens. wink.png

• Like 1

Hi Assurancetourix

1500 x 1004 = 1,08 Mb

Perhaps you could check Tywais' posting guidelines in the pinned post at the top of the forum. He advises a maximum pixel width of 1024, so that photos fit on almost all screens. wink.png

Thanks Rob ... that size distorts the crap out of my screen.

Hi Assurancetourix

1500 x 1004 = 1,08 Mb

That is usually the case, a max of 1024 x for general topics here, but read the guidelines for the calendar.... larger size is required... for printing, if photo is picked....

This is very tedious to do in larger size and also without watermark and dates etc, as well facepalm.gif .... many submissions have either dates and or or watermarks...

So this means on the larger images, we need to scroll the page! .... I don't find it too bad to do...wink.png

So this means on the larger images, we need to scroll the page! .... I don't find it too bad to do...wink.png

Chrome auto resizes the external linked images with no problem and you will not see the scroll bar. Firefox is supposed to but appears to be an incompatibility between Thaivisa scripts and external image display.

Normally I use Firefox but when I get to where I will be downloading the images for evaluation will probably do it with chrome. smile.png

Chrome auto resizes the external linked images with no problem and you will not see the scroll bar. Firefox is supposed to but appears to be an incompatibility between Thaivisa scripts and external image display.

Normally I use Firefox but when I get to where I will be downloading the images for evaluation will probably do it with chrome. smile.png

I have been using Chrome a bit lately (now) on Mac, but it still shows the larger images which need to be scrolled!

I sometimes get that stupid message that "you cannot use a image extension".... it drives me crazy, when it happens, it varies from post to post ! facepalm.gifblink.png

I usually use Firefox... same there too,with larger images ! It really does not bother me, at least on the calendar pages....

I just noticed my zoom level was 110% in Firefox, but I'm still having to scroll after resetting it.

If I post any more <groans resound round Thaivisa> I'll stick to 1024 width, and if any are chosen, I'll submit whatever is required at (up to) full resolution, which generally seems to be about 6000 x 4000 on my Box Brownie.

• Like 1

Hi Assurancetourix

1500 x 1004 = 1,08 Mb

That is usually the case, a max of 1024 x for general topics here, but read the guidelines for the calendar.... larger size is required... for printing, if photo is picked....

This is very tedious to do in larger size and also without watermark and dates etc, as well facepalm.gif .... many submissions have either dates and or or watermarks...

I do exception for posting in this lign : Calendar contribution with reduced shot in 1500 x 1024... ;

on the other post I reduce to 1200 x 900 and often 1000 x 750 ; and I'm looking at photo I have without dates;

My " brut jpeg " are 4200 x 3200

I know I have posted some with the date.sad.png