Thaivisa 2015/2558 Calendar Photo Contributions

Tywais

Sorry about the thumbnail, I don't know how to fix it.

2014-4-15

Ferris wheel

Asiatique, BKK

The thumbnail is fine, we just have to click on it to open it... not a problem! thumbsup.gif

Jimmy, Just a question: How do one get the foto included in the post, Full Size...?

2014-4-15

Ferris wheel

Asiatique, BKK

The thumbnail is fine, we just have to click on it to open it... not a problem! thumbsup.gif

Jimmy, Just a question: How do one get the foto included in the post, Full Size...?

Look in the pinned topics at the top of the forum page. Tywais wrote some simple instructions there (almost fool-proof....I followed them tongue.png )

• Like 1

this image really has 'pop' ...what PP did you do? ... pity the operators are hidden otherwise perfect...

Great! I applied a minimal balanced HDR field on the harvester to make it appear plastic. Then emphasized on natural colours and fading surroundings to make it stand out more but not too much.

I'll show you the operators

2014-4-15

Ferris wheel

Asiatique, BKK

Look in the pinned topics at the top of the forum page. Tywais wrote some simple instructions there (almost fool-proof....I followed them tongue.png )

Thanks Rob,

Exactly how I did it (attached and Add to post). However the required images for calendar shall be minimum 1200 pixels, and the described method says 800 to max 1024 pixels – perhaps that’s the reason the photo show only as thumb inside the post, as calendar photos are larger (1200+)...?

Or maybe there is a difference between method #1 (upload) and #2 (remote server)…?

Anyway, my photos are there, but need a click to show large... smile.png

Too many quote blocks above, I'm never sure how to add a reply when that happens...facepalm.gif

Well without going into a lot of detail here, generally one needs to use either Picasa or Flickr and upload to either of those sites first... then you can copy and paste to the forum..... Generally one should only try to use 800 x or 1040 for most post threads , it just that doing a larger size is better for printing the photos chosen for the calendar... The larger image does shoot the photos off the page... which means having to scroll the page sideways...

Perhaps this could be better explained in the how to upload thread... anyone volunteering to do that? !

Also maybe one of the Mods could move this there, so it does not become a long discussion here !

• Like 1

Kanchanaburi,, Taken with my old Sony 717 which has just broken 3 days ago, Had this camera for over 10 years,, sad.png(((

You've got some nice images here, you should consider putting some in the general areas of the photograph forum... where they fit the topic! thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Have you got the link to this forum,, That would help us all

Kanchanaburi,, Taken with my old Sony 717 which has just broken 3 days ago, Had this camera for over 10 years,, sad.png(((

You've got some nice images here, you should consider putting some in the general areas of the photograph forum... where they fit the topic! thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Have you got the link to this forum,, That would help us all

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612480-farm-photos/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/607560-street-and-road-shots-anywhwere-in-thailand/

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1