Thaivisa 2015/2558 Calendar Photo Contributions

Tywais

This just sums up Thailand smile.png

Taken in Bangkok - sorry i cannot remember the soi, but it is near Amarin Activ TV studio, I was kicking my heels waiting for my wife to finish her screen test when I cam across this building site .

At first glance i thought nothing of it until i read "Safety First" .. nice to see Thailand are taking health and safety seriously blink.png

safetyfirst.jpg

Edited by GrahamMaddison

Sat in my garden in Khon kaen one eveing, I heard a rustle on the gravel just near to where I was sitting, It was dark, but I could just make out a snake and grabbed my camera.

Then I realised the snake had caught a toad by its leg .. I managed to free the toad from the snake and the snake slithered off in one direction and the toad hopped off in another.

Next morning I found the toad dead ....poor thing.

2014-08-02-12.40.49.jpg

I managed to free the toad from the snake and the snake slithered off in one direction and the toad hopped off in another.

Brave!

Next morning it could've been you that was found dead . . . because that looks suspiciously like a young Cobra.

frogsnake.jpg

Sat in my garden in Khon kaen one eveing, I heard a rustle on the gravel just near to where I was sitting, It was dark, but I could just make out a snake and grabbed my camera.

Then I realised the snake had caught a toad by its leg .. I managed to free the toad from the snake and the snake slithered off in one direction and the toad hopped off in another.

I shall have my annual rant... and get torn off a strip for it as usual.

Lots of good stuff here... and lots of crap too. It's nice to see new faces contributing.... but try to remember... its for a calender!!

Usually Calenders try to show the best which really fit the theme.....not out of focus happy snaps or holiday shots out of the hotel window.

Try to think....is this worthy of a calender?

I'm not pointing the finger at anyone and also not trying to say my contributions are any better than anyone elses.

• Like 2