Issan (burriram)

macb

Hello Mac

you may remember me i was at your house in July (Andy) took us to his house then round to yours where we opened a few beers which went down well.How much for land in Huairat?

Roger

:o

[Hello mate 'Binnsy' yes I do remember good session aye, where abouts in Huairat and how much land you want for building. Prices well they are all negotiable and it depends how quick people want to sell i.e. how much they owe someone else. From my experience there is always the THai price and the Farang price but I can put my feelers out mate for you. In 2004 I paid 110.000 bht for just a wee bit over 1 Rai]

macb

Mac,1 Rai would do me in Huairat as i only wont to build a bungalow with 3 bedrooms something the size of Andy's place would suit me.Hope that you are both well and free from any more snakes.

The missus is of next Tuesday to the Embassy for her visa interview so fingers crossed

Roger

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mac,1 Rai would do me in Huairat as i only wont to build a bungalow with 3 bedrooms something the size of Andy's place would suit me.Hope that you are both well and free from any more snakes.

The missus is of next Tuesday to the Embassy for her visa interview so fingers crossed

Roger

[Visa is that for holiday visa or residential. well good luck to her anyway. Will make some enquiries about land does it need to be near her family home or what exact location if so where is that ?]

macb

Roger

[Visa is that for holiday visa or residential. well good luck to her anyway. Will make some enquiries about land does it need to be near her family home or what exact location if so where is that ?]

macb

Mac

thanks for keeping your ears and eyes open fo a bit of land as far as i am concerned if you hear of a bit in Huairat that would do for me.I dont really want land on the outlaws doorstep for obvious reasons.

Good to see that your request for a Buriram forum is getting some positve response.As for the weather in the UK 08:11 am it is currentley Windy,Grey Clouds,bit of Rain still i suppose you could have gussed this.

macb

Mac

thanks for keeping your ears and eyes open fo a bit of land as far as i am concerned if you hear of a bit in Huairat that would do for me.I dont really want land on the outlaws doorstep for obvious reasons.

[Well see what I can find out mate and let you know Huairat Amphur is a big area so see what I can find then let you know. Whats the name of your wifes village it will give me a geographical location]

macb

macb

Mac

[Well see what I can find out mate and let you know Huairat Amphur is a big area so see what I can find then let you know. Whats the name of your wifes village it will give me a geographical location]

macb

Here (Chok Rat, Ban Tako, about 10 km from "downtown" Huay Rat we pay about 20,000 THB per rai :-)

The view: ricefields left, right, back and front of course!

macb

Mac

macb

Here (Chok Rat, Ban Tako, about 10 km from "downtown" Huay Rat we pay about 20,000 THB per rai :-)

The view: ricefields left, right, back and front of course!

What is the cost per Rai to raise it so its suitable to build on?

I have just bought 18 Rai, about 10 kms from Huirat, for 200,000 Baht, not even seen it yet, i let my brother in law do all my dealing, but some of it is rice land and some building land, and its on a road with electric etc. i often have thai's calling at the house with land for sale, as they know i am always looking to buy.

I have just bought 18 Rai, about 10 kms from Huirat, for 200,000 Baht, not even seen it yet, i let my brother in law do all my dealing, but some of it is rice land and some building land, and its on a road with electric etc. i often have thai's calling at the house with land for sale, as they know i am always looking to buy.

That's an even better price!! (is that north, east, south or west of Huay Rat? could be in our settlement :-)

I was a bit conservative with the 20,000 which is also close to the road, and with electric nearby. We just got another area, ready to build on (which we will in a few months).

That's an even better price!! (is that north, east, south or west of Huay Rat? could be in our settlement :-)

I was a bit conservative with the 20,000 which is also close to the road, and with electric nearby. We just got another area, ready to build on (which we will in a few months).

Village Ban kok Broch, not sure the spelling, also got 20 rai, round the same area, in between the Hueirat road from buriram and the surin road from Buriram. got a lot of land around this area, rice land and building land, i am buying for the future, thinking of my Two Daughters.

Also got 40 Rai in Prackon C

You can add a link to this site THE WEATHER IN BURIRAM

Works really well.

[WEll Laurens sounds good idea jummp on board and create the link ot tell me how to do and I wil with pleasure, not usre how to do the weather link mate al help gratefully recieved]

macb

Sorry mate. I have no idea how to add a link. Maybe a Moderator could help? Or maybe it could become a pinned topic at the top of the page. There could also be weather information all other districts in Isaan or Thailand for that matter. Now is that a good idea or WHAT?

[

Sorry mate. I have no idea how to add a link. Maybe a Moderator could help? Or maybe it could become a pinned topic at the top of the page. There could also be weather information all other districts in Isaan or Thailand for that matter. Now is that a good idea or WHAT?

[Now Steady mate you will be having a Brain overload ha ha ha, but its all a learning curve)

macb

WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY 04/09/06 0830

ANOTHER VERY HOT DAY WITH NO WIND AT ALL, AT THE MOMENT TEMPERATURE AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME APP 33C I ANTICIPATE WE WILL GO TO ABOUT 37/39 TODAY PHEW.

HAVE A NICE DAY

macb

Edited by macb

WEATHER REPORT FOR 05/09/06 0827 HRS

Well guess what folks yes thats it the sun is out and its going to be another hot day in paradise. Slight breeze from the south scattered cloud. Temp will g in the top 30's again today.

Have a nice day from all the staff at the Huairat met office :o:D

macb

we are going to have a meeting, after this saturdays party on sunday morning in the FC. This will be about splitting the Isaan forum into upper and lower Isaan. Surin , Buriram & Ubon being the three main areas we are interested in. There will be a number of moderators in attendance, so we can air our views direct to them. ( which is why I suggested at breakfast the following morning, rather than at the party)

Was anything decided about splitting the Isaan Forum, or where the mods in no fit state to contemplate anything!!! :o

TBWG :D

Was anything decided about splitting the Isaan Forum, or where the mods in no fit state to contemplate anything!!!

TBWG

I have no idea if the meeting took place, I needed to get back home quickly as I am having some building work done.

I know that Lampard was up bright eyed and bushy tailed as I popped in briefly to say thanks...... but there weren't many others about . :o:D

Would love to know how the meeting went. Anyone taking minutes? I have a website and can post some things if any help. I will start a new thread shortly on video conferencing using skype and festoon. This i think can be of some value to the group. Rgds, Lyman...soon to visit Buiriram/Surin

TODAYS WEATHER FORCAST IN THE HUAIRAT AREA: 06/09/06 TIME 1003 HRS

At this moment in time the sun is out with scattered cloud but today we have a breeze from the South and the temp is app 32c.

Have a nice day folks

macb

[

quote name='macb' date='2006-09-06 10:08:14' post='881280]

TODAYS WEATHER FORCAST IN THE HUAIRAT AREA: 06/09/06 TIME 1003 HRS

At this moment in time the sun is out with scattered cloud but today we have a breeze from the South and the temp is app 32c.

Have a nice day folks

macb

Thanks to the Buriram Met office for daily reports :D

You might like to know that currently in SE of UK weather is a pleasant 26c with scattered cloud.

Best it has been for some time, July was a scorcher with Thai type temps but August was C**P as anyone who went to Battersea Thai festival will know!

PS: What has happened to Tai Chi? he's keeping a low profile at the moment :D perhaps it's all those nappies keeping him occupied :o

WEATHER REPORT FOR 07/09/2006...0856 hrs

TBWG appreciates the daily weather report so here we go. Scattered cloud very slight breeze which is now coming from the east, temp will I anticipate be in the mid 30's centigrade again.

We have not had rain for nearly over a week now, but the rice is growing and the first fertilizer has been applied and folks are spraying the crops to kill the grass.

Well today was included a Farming report for you lol.

Have a nice day I will

macb

TODAYS WEATHER REPORT 08/09/06 TIME 0838 HRS.

Well another very hot suny day is going to be bestowed upon us witha breeze from the s.s.w. I anticipate temperature will be in the mid 30's once again.

Have a nice day

macb

Edited by macb

TODAYS WEATHER REPORT 09/09/06 TIME 1521 HRS.

Well this report put together some what late as a trip to Burriram this morning put the weather on hold til now.

In the village it is sunny warm with scattered cloud and a gentle breeze from the east.

But In Burriram City there was rain around about 1345 hrs.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

macb

Edited by macb

TODAYS WEATHER 10/09/06 TIME 0800 HRS.

Last night rain at this moment in time low cloud base, wind has swung round to the north and I anticipate more showers today. Temperture very relaxing 30c in the village.

macb

TODAYS WEATHER 10/09/06 TIME 0800 HRS.

Last night rain at this moment in time low cloud base, wind has swung round to the north and I anticipate more showers today. Temperture very relaxing 30c in the village.

macb

Thanks Macb

This topic is slowing up if it was not for weather forecasts, no movements. Any news on Buriram forum? perhaps you can get some info from lampy on your Surin visit!

Easy on the sherberts!!! :o