• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thadd are you on salary from the met office lol]

Nope, but excuse the pun, I'm on a Mac, so I have Widgets :o

[How the hel_l are you getting the quote to appear like that in that box I cant get that to work do I need a widget]

macb

[How the hel_l are you getting the quote to appear like that in that box I cant get that to work do I need a widget]

macb

Macb, when replying to a post,

click the <''REPLY> or <''QUOTE> in the darker blue are right the post,

NOT the <"ADDREPLY"> button (in between FASTREPLY and NEWTOPIC) below that.

give it a go, I see you're here now :-)

[Well lets try again clicked quote then reply]

macb

[Well lets try again clicked quote then reply]

macb

Macb, start with a fresh post, this one is so polluted with

and [/quotes] .... I am sure any PHP interpreter will go t*ts up.

fresh post coming up.

WEATHER IN THE HUAIRAT AMPHUR AREA 16/09/06 TIME 0800 HRS

During the night there was a constant steady rainfall which continued untill 0730 hrs.

At this moment in time it is cloudy with intermittent sunshine temp about 30/31 c no wind. Outlook scattered showers throught the day.

macb

totster morning.

Still cant get the b...... quote thing to work.

Thismorning I tried hitting the quote tab (red) then going to add reply at the top but still not work.

macb

DON'T TOUCH THE QUOTE TAB :-) and make sure it's not red (so hit it once if it is)

[just messing with this text wrapping thing it worked earlier now I lost the plot again practice makes perfect]

macb

WEATHER REPORT FOR 17/09/06 TIME 0800 HRS

HUAIRAT AMPHUR, BANPRUEWENG,BAN LUM PUK,CHOK RAT

More rain during the night, this morning has started off with not a cloud in the sky ,but scattered cloud is moving in from a Westerly direction. Temp I anticipate will be in the mid 30's centigrade

I would hasten to add that these daily weather reports are not taken from the internet they are as I see it from my garden.

Another wonderful day in LOS

macb

Speaking on the subject of footwear this is completely true is it not.

post-32485-1158202146_thumb.jpg

macb

Macb, this is also true in Korea. I see it as being too lazy to tie ones shoes; however when I say so I am told that it easier to squash down the heel when going in and out of houses then to keep bending over and tieing your shoes. :o

WEATHER UP-DATE 17/09/06 TIME 1902 HOURS

Some real heavy storm clouds rolling in from the west but at this moment in time no rain. Lot of thunder and lightening, here are some cloud pics I took about 45mins ago just before dusk.

macb

Edited by macb

WEATHER UP-DATE 17/09/06 TIME 1902 HOURS

Some real heavy storm clouds rolling in from the west but at this moment in time no rain. Lot of thunder and lightening, here are some cloud pics I took about 45mins ago just before dusk.

Looks like you are in for a bit of precipitation :o

By the way I have heard thro the grapevine that the Thai Met office are about to do a surprise :D audit on the Huairat office to ensure that they are meeting required standards.

Please ensure bunions and seaweed are to ISO 18000 standards at all times :D

TBWG :D

Not only do you get a weather report you get weather pics as well, I am cheaper than a Satelitte hahaha

macb

THOSE CLOUDS WOULD LOOK GREAT IN A TIME LAPSE VIDEO MAC.

THE OLDER LOGITECH WEBCAMS WILL DO IT.

MIGHT BE A SAMPLE ON THE DVD I SENT YOU.

I USE THE LOGITECH 3000

DONT GET WET !!

SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU IN MY LAST EMAIL

OOPS didnt mean to yell

LY

TODAYS WEATHER 18/09/06 time 0752 hrs

Well its overcast there was rain again last night my wind gauges say there is no wind.

(Wind gauges are my flags)

weather pics took this morning .

post-32485-1158541678_thumb.jpg

Have a nice day

macb

Edited by macb

Mac

If its any consolation it is 06:22 in Suffolk and yes its raining.not sure about the outlook but i no i would rather be there in Huairat than here in England still maybe next year all being well and the Visa thingy has beeen resolved.

Have a beer for and enjoy the rest of the day. :o

Mac

If its any consolation it is 06:22 in Suffolk and yes its raining.not sure about the outlook but i no i would rather be there in Huairat than here in England still maybe next year all being well and the Visa thingy has beeen resolved.

Have a beer for and enjoy the rest of the day. :o

[Where about in Suffolk do you live? I used to live in Felixstowe for 14yrs . Been raining here for most of the day off and on. ]

macb

Edited by macb

Hi guys.

Came back to the site, then had to go again to Pattaya, selling our house there hopefully!! Got back home last night........a weather report from Pattaya, Pattaya Tai outside Friendship under 2 feet of water and my Travel Agent directly opposite Friendship (All Seasons Travel) had their entrance sandbagged!!!!!!!!

Cuzzin TeaBag, a very good quip, but you aint gettin away that easy when I visit!!

This post is for the attention of all the BUMS interested in meeting up. The TimeOut contingency are going for a family day out next Sunday 24th September to Huai Mek Dam just outside Bahn Kruat on the way to Lahon Sai. For those unfamiliar it is a huge lake surrounded by beautiful mountainous scenery and has several restaurants sited at the edge of the lake. The food is excellent and all the kids swim all day, so one can have a pleasant afternoon. The last time we went there were 10 farangs and 47 family, so quite a gathering.

Drink beer, shoot the s**t and play a few European table games with the Farangs. I just had a quick phone chat with Thaddeus and he is going to post this mail on his Farang Bar notice board. It is a great afternoon, the TimeOut gang will be there about midday, come join us. Anyone needing directions, please post here or pm me and I will put you right. Let's put commitment where your mouths are (or fingers) and come meet your fellow BUMS in a family atmosphere........from dek dek's to Yai's....all welcome.....take care......... :o

Hi guys.

Came back to the site, then had to go again to Pattaya, selling our house there hopefully!! Got back home last night........a weather report from Pattaya, Pattaya Tai outside Friendship under 2 feet of water and my Travel Agent directly opposite Friendship (All Seasons Travel) had their entrance sandbagged!!!!!!!!

Cuzzin TeaBag, a very good quip, but you aint gettin away that easy when I visit!!

This post is for the attention of all the BUMS interested in meeting up. The TimeOut contingency are going for a family day out next Sunday 24th September to Huai Mek Dam just outside Bahn Kruat on the way to Lahon Sai. For those unfamiliar it is a huge lake surrounded by beautiful mountainous scenery and has several restaurants sited at the edge of the lake. The food is excellent and all the kids swim all day, so one can have a pleasant afternoon. The last time we went there were 10 farangs and 47 family, so quite a gathering.

Drink beer, shoot the s**t and play a few European table games with the Farangs. I just had a quick phone chat with Thaddeus and he is going to post this mail on his Farang Bar notice board. It is a great afternoon, the TimeOut gang will be there about midday, come join us. Anyone needing directions, please post here or pm me and I will put you right. Let's put commitment where your mouths are (or fingers) and come meet your fellow BUMS in a family atmosphere........from dek dek's to Yai's....all welcome.....take care......... :o

[

[How far is it from Burriram

i got a friend flying in on Saturday from Phuket not sure what the arrngements are yet but in case can make it which direction] ]

macb

Edited by macb

WEATHER REPORT FOR 19/09/06 TIME 0810 hrs

Rain last night and during the day yesterday. Cloud moving from the westertly direction no wind. Temperature about 30c.

Outlook I would expect showers during the day, although the sun is trying to make an appearance.

have a nice day

macb